Underrate Uniques

Extremely good shield and cheap.
IGN: Reoxy

Using it on several builds, really a great unique.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

max block early, then change it when you get the actual passives/gear
I need more purple titles
"

Awwww, I want the Alt Art version :( Mine is all blue and looks crap.

Ontopic:

Bronns Lithe - it is the most awesome skin to use for your Tabula, totally badass.

I can't link mine, they are all being used as skins :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

low-life Flameblast while levling

also while leveling

Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
Under rate would imply people think it's worse outside a class that it belongs too.

Shit like leveling items (goldrim, wurm molt, ect) isn't underrated, they are leveling items that you use until you get something better.

Items that have specific uses that are well or in budget builds or alternative items are not underrated (chin, thief torment, Infernal Mantel ect) Although chin sol is cheap it's also very easy to find.

My votes would be for items that do not have a use that people figured out yet (or rarely recommended at all in builds or replacements) but can be very powerful or extremely gives out more power then their rarity at a lower price. (Use all the way to 100) I'll try to list items easily found for under 1ex.

Immortal Flesh would be one of my votes, if you run max purity auras + more resist cap items you can hit the generic 75% too all resist again but have the massive life/mana regen and basically godlike verses physical attacks.

Ming's Heart
Extremely powerful with one of theses fixing up your chaos resists and giving you tons of chaos damage. Outclassed now due to meta changes and aucity but drop in price rapidly.

Belly of the Beast

Ridiculous bang for the buck.

Carcass Jack

Same as above.

Daresso's Defiance

1k armor and evasion for few chaos at best with pretty interesting stuff on it itself. Specifically if your an evasion character you can spam immortal call with the free charges.

Incandescent Heart

Although it isn't an 500+ es chest, if you go CI it's a perma 25% reduction to all elemental damage. That lifeleech + other stuff is very good.

Chitus' Apex
Extremely cheap, I think it's equal to like a budget rat's nest for Ci casters.

Geofri's Crest

Big boy goldrim for higher characters that also improves your links.

Daresso's Courage
Extremely cheap with good mix of stats, doesn't specialize in anything but gives you a little of everything you want.

Dyadus

Although forgotten long ago with nerfs and meta changes, you can get this extremely cheap and with ashes and all of the elemental option you can do quite a bit of damage with theses.

Still the best designed unique in the game for me.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
its already been mentioned, but storm cloud is a really strong unique. I have used it from level 10 to 85. Now leveling another character using it, since first one died. Yes a Thicket Bow will be stronger if rolled good. Also love Ondar's Clasp, great attack speed bonus. Works great if you have a decent ES buffer and go Evasion/Dodge or CI.
Last edited by sfbistimg on Oct 31, 2014, 12:54:20 AM
Did someone say UNIQUES?

Genuninely a great CoC bow if you use spells that crit a lot like Ice Spear. This thing's gotten me my highest level character yet, currently floating around 88ish.

Extremely underrated leveling quiver. Provides stats necessary to level gems, gives attack speed and some AoE radius if you happen to still like RoA or Lightning Arrow.

Trades some offence for a shitton of defence; the only reason I think we don't see this thing as the BiS must-have amulet for tanky builds is that Lazhwar is usually easier to get a hold of and get good corruptions on.

Great ring when comboed with Cloak of Flame; two of them can give a 40% attack/cast speed boost on frequent ignites from Cloak, which is quite frankly absurd. But even if you don't like that, it has ignite chance and fire damage, two stats that are generally kinda hard to find.

For some reason I think people have forgotten that dual-wielding these things at low levels basically makes you the tankiest thing alive while leveling, and can easily carry you to the endgame with the ton of global crit they give.

Trapper gloves. Sure, if you're desparate for defence, they're not that great, but if you want to squeeze just a bit more damage out of your traps, these are just great. Also, leveling with these and Fire Trap is somehow even more ridiculous than leveling with Fire Trap.

Vaal Storm Call + Inc Duration + Echo in one of these lets you pretty much perma-blind any difficult enemies. Also, it's not exactly a terrible lightning wand in and of itself, although the increased physical damage it has will probably confuse me forever.

I still need to make my "on full life" build, but when I do, you can bet your ass it'll be attacking at the speed of light thanks to these. They go in the same category as Doedre's Tenure - great for damage, outshined by all the crit gloves flying around right now because crit is absurdly broken.

This makes the list just because I've seen someone make a low-life glass cannon build with this and Bloodseeker. It's hilarious.

The baseline low-life spell damage weapon; even I forget it exists sometimes when I'm planning out low-life builds, then thank my lucky stars when I remember it.

Best leveling helm in the game if you need offense, mana regen, or if you just plain don't need the res from Goldrim.

This thing carries me through Cruel without too much trouble; granted, I play SC a lot, so that might have something to do with it, but anyone who levels a lot of characters needs to invest in one of these.

This makes the list mostly because I've yet to see anyone makes use of the unlucky damage on low life mechanic, and because it's got a hella stylish glow to it. I suspect it might feature in some sort of lowlife tank build eventually.

Heralds. That's all.

I don't know why, but I tend to use these a lot on INT/DEX characters who just don't have the strength to level their red gems yet. It's like a baby str-only Astramentis, except it goes in the gloves slot.

This was the key to the first "successful" build I ever made, so I might be a liiiiittle biased, but a Doomfletch will easily carry any crit bow user to the endgame with a little bit of proper gearing.

And of course, the Cloak I mentioned earlier. It synergizes well with Mokou's and that one Berek's ring, it's got ignite chance, it's affordable, and it's got about half the percentage physical damage mitigation of a LC - which you'd think would make it at least 1/4 the cost, but for some reason this tends to run at a chaos. Oh well, more for me.
"
Nephalim wrote:

Still the best designed unique in the game for me.

lol you should vaal those for +1 frenzy charge.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info