Underrate Uniques

I don't have it anymore, but Storm Cloud bow, that thing is amazing for leveling an elem. archer. (up to Merc!)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Had 2 drop in Rampage one today.But yeah great bow even in high level.

I have a feeling this is going to have a role to play in upcoming metas.

Oh, and there's this:

Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Oct 30, 2014, 7:20:55 AM
"
Deredeo wrote:
Seeing lots of uniques in the game, it makes me sad to see how some of them never will be useful, because people use the OP ones (Shav, Voidbat, COE, etc...)
So my question is: Which is yours underrate unique?
Here is mine:

Rarity: Unique

Don't understand how you can say Doon is underrated when it was the go to freezing pulse weapon for absolutely ages, it's just not as good as it used to be with crit being the new norm.
op nailed it imo. with like 655 str beats any doryani not to mention life 600-800 str gives.
Git R Dun!
"
tramshed wrote:

Easily the most under rated unique.

how so?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:

Easily the most under rated unique.

how so?

All the stats for fire plus crit and Chaos damage.For a fire build that rarely gets hit it is really great.I use on Dual flame totem build.Plus it being same base as Shavs gives it an automatic bad name.

By the way a 3rd Storm Cloud dropped for me today(2nd today) and 6 sockets plus fastest of 3 someone thinks I like this bow.

Last edited by Kavlor on Oct 30, 2014, 7:47:22 AM
Only reason I consider Infernal mantle garbage is because well I keep thinking it's a shavs thus I named it as did everyone else troll mantle because your heart skips a god dam beat when you see it other then that it IS an excellent unique.

Anyway Dream Fragments is one.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Love this helm on my EA char, i wish it had a skin , would look rad on my char :)
@klavor do you play ci with this? what do you do about taking twice spell dam which already stings extremly hard for normal builds let alone taking double? build link??
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info