Corrupting Blood forever annoying, killed me numerous times in Beyond League. How you avoid it ?

I am just loosing interest in my favorite game every time, this happens and it is just lame. For example i got killed insta in Act 2 Merciless, when Beyond mob spawned and when fight escalates sometimes you don't see that mob has corrupting blood mod, if stuff happens so fast. So i had very good Light Tendrils build with spell echo offc and high life leech and very good life regen at this point. I have hit all the flasks, but the problem with tendrils and spell echo is huge cast speed which i had + other extra cast stats on gear. So when it locks you for a short time you cant change direction i hit beyond boss directly and stacked max corrupt bloods it just insta faps you despite high regen and life leech. AT this point i still haven't got to Vaal Pact !!!

Most deaths i had was, because of this forever lasting problem for me :S =/. THis is the first time i struggle so much in some league. This is probably 15th char i lost in beyond. I really feel i ran put of luck in terms of decisions in this game i love so much. Ruins fun and hard work in split second, man i'm so pissed.

It is hard to consider, that i might go back to first person shooters or some less time consuming games.

GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 30, 2014, 5:21:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Far Cry 4 comes out on the 17th I think
My Allmighty Secret
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Uninstall and go play Diablo 3 on easy difficulty.

Hey, this is a serious suggestion of how to completely avoid corrupting blood, no PoE, no CB.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
totalbackline wrote:
Far Cry 4 comes out on the 17th I think

Oh Yes True !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

"
Pyrokar wrote:
My Allmighty Secret

I did not know, this removes CB ??!, since when is CB BLeed, seems like degen to me !!!

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 30, 2014, 5:30:22 AM
Make a trapper!

Though yeah, CB is one of those things that made me stop on my ball lightning build, taking 10 stacks from one mouse click is just hilarious
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
My Allmighty Secret

I did not know, this removes CB ??!, since when is CB BLeed, seems like degen to me !!!

Yes, this removes CB.

You can still feel bitter about CB (you have to carry such a flask just because you may possibly meet a CB rare once every few hours), but you can't say there isn't a way to fight it. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Make a trapper!

Though yeah, CB is one of those things that made me stop on my ball lightning build, taking 10 stacks from one mouse click is just hilarious

I took all in 1 click =_=.

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
My Allmighty Secret

Yes, this removes CB.

You can still feel bitter about CB (you have to carry such a flask just because you may possibly meet a CB rare once every few hours), but you can't say there isn't a way to fight it. ;)

Oh cool okay thank you sir !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info