I cannot believe the new recipe I just discovered for breakfast.

1) I wanted my hot pepper sauce and jalapeno relish daily fix.
2) I didnt want to cook a full meal to eat it with.
3) There was bread.

From now and forever on, Im simply sloshing some butter and hot sauce over bread and om nom nom nom.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Sometimes I used to just microwave bread with butter on it.
But that contains no hot sauce. Weak.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
But that contains no hot sauce. Weak.

Buying the good bread and butter jacked the price up to 12c a slice.
Weak my arse
Thats called toast, you can top it with many things, noobie.
HAIL SATAN!
Toast with a bit of worcestershire sauce and cheese is a cheap ass, minimal effort snack that I've indulged in from time to time. Only when really really stoned though. I don't think I could choke it down without mother natures help.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
tramshed wrote:
Thats called toast, you can top it with many things, noobie.

Microwaves don't toast bread, they just warm it a bit, and then dry it out if left for too long.

- PoE TOS.
Microwaves do toast bread, easily even. Put the bread on pretty much anything that reflects infrared, itll toast in seconds.
HAIL SATAN!
My daily breakfast involves an omelet with ham, jalapenos, spinach, and copious amounts of cheese. It requires no effort on my part, and was delicious. I will admit I was skeptical of the jalapenos when I first tried this omelet, but the spiciness added an excellent flavor to it. Hot-sauce though actually seems like a very good addition.
Last edited by Darksparkru2 on Oct 30, 2014, 3:28:27 PM
Mmmmmm, jalapeños.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info