WTT Legacy Kaoms for Gear set( also have some exs)

I want to trade my legacy kaoms for a decent gear set, (I can add some exs- or you can give some back). The reason I am doing this is because I dont have alot of time to spend looking for more gear (only have like 1 hr a day and I want to spend that time mapping). This is perfect for your old chars from ONS/Nem/INV etc that you no longer play. The Gear set should contain all(if not atleast a large percentage of) the items needed for the build to work properly, including armour and gems; and be capable of doing Most Maps at a fast clear speed

Any build works as I have tons of experience on almost everything I just tend to die alot.I should just play scrub core but I like the thrill of HC. I Still have part of the Burning templar gear set in Sc, to add to the trade too if someone is interested in Sc Currency.

Decent Sc Char-
Spoiler

Dead 92 Firestorm Templar
Dead 91 Dual Striker Mara
Dead 92 DD Shadow
Dead 94 Ground Slam Mara
Dead 86 Roa Duelist
Dead 85 Flameblast Burn Templar
Dead 84 Ele Spectral Throw Ranger
+ Tons more lvl 80-85 chars

Last edited by Ostulan on Nov 2, 2014, 10:53:44 PM
Here's my suggestion.

The build.

The Gear:

Spoiler

Think I tested really quick and all resistances were overcapped except Lightning by about 22. But simple matter of master crafting the topaz ring for lightning and you're set.
Hmmm, I'll post some gear sets and see if you like any of them.

Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0MXxRNFFIWbxkuGjgb-hynJKol3ycvJ-0xnjIJNZI2ujbpOuE8LT38R35M_03jT31RYFOlWGNZ818_YEthIWVNZp5nm2wWbEZuaW6XcmxyqXTteA1673zZfuKAVoM4hNmE74cZjM-QVZkrm4OgtKIApBmkrKZXp4Spbqyqr2y18rc-vJ-9gb6KvqfAGsQVxFjE9sWKxq7Uj9i94urjauOf5FHvDu988B_yL_JF8pzzBvZI97760vuq_Ev-Cv6P

This is a Facebreaker Cycloner (duh) but the build is very, very good if you say you die a lot. I currently have 6,200 hp with this gear, capped resist, and 54% chance to block. I also have over 420 life regen per second and with Concentrated Effect I do 15k dps.

I will gladly buy a better set of Facebreakers if you decide you'd like to trade and I have a better shield and boot set coming over from Beyond that I can give you also.

These:

I've got more builds and other good equipment swaps also, so let me know if this interests you.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Oct 30, 2014, 1:06:44 PM
interesting offers guys- little bit lower tier stuff than i was hoping for but i am honestly considering the offers. Will keep you guys updated
bump
Yo I don't have any gear, but I do recommend trying out the uber expensive crit discharge Mjolner.
IGN: JusticeGlory & JusticeDesyn & Crobit
===================================================
Have a mirror Worthy item? Post Here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/864067
===================================================
"
Crobit wrote:
Yo I don't have any gear, but I do recommend trying out the uber expensive crit discharge Mjolner.

yea would be nice if i can find people selling the gear.
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info