i need tips/help for my triple herald of dragon

yeah, it sounds like some sort of shitty and experimental build, and yes it is

but thats how poe works, so basically, im working with 4 specific items that are needed to work with this build, herald of ash, herald of ice, herald of thunder, and the three dragons (mostly for experimental purposes), so the point of this build, is to trigger the elemental status of the three heralds, in random order, for example i killed a mob and if got ignited it should explode and spread the elem status to everyone around him, it should work with herald of ice and thunder, of course not at the same time, i use elem proliferation for better results, and curses like frostbite, flammability, etc.

so here's where i need help, it seems like having the three heralds activated, it doesn't work like i thought it'll be, the most of the time i see ignite trigger, shock (thanks to my curse), and 0 chances on freeze, but if i choose just one of the heralds, it works perfect, i tried with elemental damage gem and double strike, ive seen some of the builds of the week to see, how to improve the build, but at last, i give up, sorry if i offended people with this noobish question, i need suggestions, thanks in advance
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was Convincing the world he didn't exist
I was thinking of making a Tri-Herald Dragon build for a while now, and my conclusion was, it won't work with purely physical skills/attacks. You will need an elemental attack to set the whole reaction off.

I play mainly ranger, so in my case it would probably be either Lightning Arrow or Ice Shot, cause they both spread nicely to other enemies on their own, with elem. proliferation it could probably get pretty beast. (and FPS-droppy, but hey.)

Now, as i never made a Duelist, i don't know what would work there. Molten Strike maybe? Fire/lightning traps? No idea really.

Anyways, i hope that my suggestion of using an elemental attack to set the heralds/dragons off will help, hope to hear some feedback!
I am actually doing something similar currently as well... You can get it to work and proc all three heralds but it kinda requires a few things to get rolling. First of all I am not using three dragons so I don't know if it will work... So I had trouble getting them all to proc until I made a few gear switches... First of all, I am using spec throw as the main attack. my tree is mostly physical but has a few of the ele nodes from shadow and the notable that increases boons... Ive got each herald in a four link. HoA+ Inc Burn+ Ele prolif + reduced mana. HOT + Curse on hit + AM + Blind. And HOI + Reduced mana at the moment bc the mana constraints are such that I cant run w cold pen ele prolif until the reduced mana is higher level. Now ive got a small amount of Flat Ice and Lightning damage on rings... Being that im crit spec throw with weapon ele dmg linked into spec throw the crits have been enough to proc the shocked/frozen status effects. If I don't have flat ele on a ring or other piece of gear it is very rare for thunder and ice to proc.. The way it works now is they all kinda cycle and im assuming that's because of rng crit proccing the status effects required to activate ice and thunder. I was thinking it might work as something similar to ele buzzsaw and it does in a way but its not nearly as effective... That might also be due to the fact that my gear is crap bc ive had next to no time to play this season/league. Hope this helps and post your results as im interested and believe it might be worthwhile investigating this further but due to constraints on time w work and what not ive been unable to really test myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info