How rare is a unique Strongbox?

Today I stumbled upon a really nice looking Unique Strongbox, and I was wondering what kind of stuff it would hold.

Spoiler
http://postimg.org/image/4scwgr50r/

As a result, I wasn't able to kill the exiles because of them spawning exploding undead etc. Someone in the global chat killed them for me.

Last thing, how rare is it?
Last edited by Blizik on Oct 29, 2014, 6:11:26 PM
pretty fucking rare, neither me nor any of my friends ever found one ~
i have never seen a unique box and I also use chance orbs on the white ones i see (other than the gemcutters and the carto boxes)

so yeah i would say pretty rare. ive found almost all the unique maps that drop other than one (death and taxes ive never seen drop)

to be honest I think i may be happy ive never seen one because I would probably be dissapointed by the drops inside it.
IGN- Shaeyaena
"
Blizik wrote:
Today I stumbled upon a really nice looking Unique Strongbox, and I was wondering what kind of stuff it would hold.

Spoiler
http://postimg.org/image/4scwgr50r/

As a result, I wasn't able to kill the exiles because of them spawning exploding undead etc. Someone in the global chat killed them for me.

Last thing, how rare is it?

Unique strongboxes are just the one of the many carrots on the stick , if you know what I mean .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Oct 29, 2014, 7:38:49 PM
crap loot from a ridiculous rare box.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Never seen one.
Finding good loot is reserved for streamers I'm afraid.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Wasn't aware they existed at all until seeing this thread an I've chanced several hundred strongboxes. I never chanced them for any specific reason, just if I happened to run into a white one with no orbs on me but a chance and don't feel like running to town, which happens pretty often. I wonder if they have to spawn unique or you can actually chance them unique.
Well in my case rare than a shavs. Never seen one and I only seriously started playing in ambush.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Very very rare I'm afraid, personally I have never found one, but I did chance Kaom's Cache twice now, too bad the 'easiest place to find kaoms heart' remark from Chris is really 100% troll :( only found Kaom's Axe and Boots there.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info