anger rising

Got the new computer and while updating everything I have come to the conclusion that programmers hate us.

Why have a simple command when you can bury it under a pile of misleading selections?

Aaaarrrrggggg!
Madder than I_NO and feeling uglier than [guess who!]
There, there Moonpie, everything will be okie dokie.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Should been here yesterday! Fucking Paul!

I ordered it online Sunday and knew it would be processed Monday with it to be delivered Tuesday. That would have been great. I worked Monday and had Tuesday and Wednesday off. That would give me most of Tuesday to get it up and running.

Only because when I ordered it, I asked for it to be delivered to what they don't consider my local store. (Free delivery to store) so they decided to put the order on hold and left a message on the phone. Not call the mobile number I gave them, but my home home.

And Paul made sure to leave the call back number at a speed that the numbers blurred together. I struggled, but got through to them. Yes! I want it delivered to store B, not store A!

Less than a minute later a call back. Miss Robotic voice now wants me to confirm by pressing numbers what I just got done telling Mister Human.

Now I'm waiting at home for the call to let me know it is ready. Get tired of waiting and leave for the store (had to go to other stores for tonight's dinner) and there it is in the store. Been there all morning. Grrrrrr....

Now its late and I have to work tomorrow. Computer is still updating. Many restarts, many questions, many no's! that it decides you didn't really mean and asks again. And again. Fuckers.
TL:DR QQ

you sound like you know who
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Have a snickers!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Someone got Windows 8. I'm sorry for your loss =(
"
totalbackline wrote:
Someone got Windows 8. I'm sorry for your loss =(

WHAT?! I may be occasionally out of my mind, but I'm not that nuts. It came with Win7.
"
TheWretch wrote:
TL:DR QQ

Yes you did.

Edit: checked my email this morning and the notification that the computer was ready to be picked up went out at 8pm. Six hours after I picked it up. Assholes.
Anger is your bread and butter, nothing to see here. . .

Spoiler
<3

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I may be full of piss and vinger, but what was the question again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info