No more fun with races.

Not sure if anyone else feels the same but:

Descent and descent champions is the most fun i had with racing. I only played other races to get more points for the items in previous seasons. Now that the item are fewer and there are no more descent races, i can't find any motivation to participate in the current race season.

Thanks for reading.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This season is A S S

End of story.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
And exiles everywhere
Spoiler
That's right. I'll spam that shit. It was the best
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
Cergic wrote:
And exiles everywhere
Spoiler
That's right. I'll spam that shit. It was the best

And you should, it was THE MOST FUN RACE, people who DID NO RACES did it THAT'S how much fun it was.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
I'm boycotting this season entirely, though it would be fun to do a few ledges... Cant support backward design development.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
I'm boycotting this season entirely
♠RaGoN♦
I am racing if I can cause its that or not playing the game at all. That doesn't mean I am happy with this season, missing EE and DC so much:( Signature race, I can't even imagine who came up with this, it is a torture. GGG, please make it more interesting next time, cut to 1hour or so and use some fun mod?
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
I guess they think it's more professional this season? They might be trying to make races something for the "hardcore" people exclusively.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 30, 2014, 5:31:41 AM
''No sense of labor is without beautiful gifts''
- lump sugar eater horse
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Oct 30, 2014, 5:44:07 AM
To me, 'exiles everywhere' is anything, but NOT fun. I dont take POE as "new generation" of chicken run...

And for the other: isnt Descent (and :Champions) basically a 'rush to boss' race? Not that different to the new ones (beside that for goals like vaal, piety and dominus, you NEED longer race times). And since you can get more point in these rushes then in average standard events, it could also be the reason why these old events are not in for this time. With 1/3 less races, there had to be sacrifices - and if they spread it to noly a few events per more different types, I foresee QQ about people who cant participate their favourite events by a "bad" schedule... this issue cant be fixed otherwise.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Oct 31, 2014, 2:56:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info