Extra Extra Gore?

Does Extra Gore need to be doubled for dual-wielding like the other weapon MTXs? It's certainly unique. Is an offhand strike not going to produce blood splatters or something?
"
ionface wrote:
Does Extra Gore need to be doubled for dual-wielding like the other weapon MTXs? It's certainly unique. Is an offhand strike not going to produce blood splatters or something?

no

The gore effect applied to 1 weapon and can stack with other visual (green weapon or so)

and then every Skill/cast/attack/what ever, produce the extra gore.

So no need for double purchase.
Normal attacks aren't skills though, so I wonder if an offhand-normal-attack would splatter them.
"
ionface wrote:
Normal attacks aren't skills though, so I wonder if an offhand-normal-attack would splatter them.

Yes, everything

Even the Herald of Thunder Splatter them.

You think it in a Wrong Way dude.

The Gore Affect is Character Wide. Everything you do will trigger it. The Effect just must get Attached to Weapon.

They could choose Helm or Chest, but they decided for the Weapon Slot. But thats just where u need to place the effect, nothing more.
Tested it out, seems the offhands do splatter.
"
ionface wrote:
Tested it out, seems the offhands do splatter.

as is said before...
Does anyone know if the MTX extra gore stacks with items that already have the affect (which do stack with each other iirc)
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:
Does anyone know if the MTX extra gore stacks with items that already have the affect (which do stack with each other iirc)

The gore effect doesn't stack, no.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:

Any plans to let us turn it off? It contributes a lot to the FPS drops and general screen clutter that really isn't needed.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
Kenzorz wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:

Any plans to let us turn it off? It contributes a lot to the FPS drops and general screen clutter that really isn't needed.

Pff, disregard this boring person.

Any plans to enable STACKING it?

I'm not the only one with a silly wish to be able to engage in splatterpunk mode with Facebreaker/MTX + Carcass Jack/Belly OF the Beast/BoR + Carnage Heart.

Those pools blood from Lunaris 2/3 are a great inspiration, and I want to contibute!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info