Balance patch is needed for upcoming pvp renewal

id love to see pvp settings, much like a game I played when I was a child, runescape, I remember there were a shitload of rules you could set before even starting a duel, even staking based on the rules, both had to agree to the pvp rules to start, there was seriously A LOT OF RULES, if ggg wont balance pvp then they need to add something similar to let people set there own rules, including damage ratios, list of unique items to ban from, ect. let the people figure out the sweetspot of pvp rules.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
Sawm wrote:
id love to see pvp settings, much like a game I played when I was a child, runescape, I remember there were a shitload of rules you could set before even starting a duel, even staking based on the rules, both had to agree to the pvp rules to start, there was seriously A LOT OF RULES, if ggg wont balance pvp then they need to add something similar to let people set there own rules, including damage ratios, list of unique items to ban from, ect. let the people figure out the sweetspot of pvp rules.

yea for example a ruleset of dagger not allowed or not above 400% crit damage is just two examples. Another example would be an option to check gear of other player if equipment requirements are spreaded fair amongst the duellist.

very similar things were done by community PvP leagues in diablo 2 and it worked perfectly as long as there is something that forces players to keep rules set.

"
GodKas wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

[...]
Lord no. They do need to increase base dmg though, and change some passives. But RT is fine.

If RT is fine, Crit is broken
do you agree it?

sl4yer agrees on nothing that hes currently abusing
Last edited by zzang on Oct 29, 2014, 12:28:23 PM
They have a hard time balancing PVE verses static monsters that they have couple year experiences and patching.

I don't think suddenly delving into the world of PVP would be smart, player enforced rules are going to be needed.
GodKas: Poe balance has been fucked up long enough thanks to....

GGG:

Seriously, the balance is poe is not fucked up, there simply is no balance at all!

"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Last edited by 666tnt666 on Oct 29, 2014, 5:23:45 PM
Big downvote to the idea of ever balancing the game with PvP in mind. No. NO.

Let people figure out how to blow each other up within the confines of the rules we all play by. Touching PvE for the sake of the few who want to PvP is silly, and destructive.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Crit dmg gem really needs a good swing from nerd bat more than anything. Critical hits are fine

No slayer BAD you! stap

as for this bullshit this guy wants a balance PVP patch on a core fixated pvE game which is stated thoroughly by Chris himself saying where not going to touch pvE for the sake of PVP

I'm not talking about for the sake of PvP. Which as I said earlier should and will never be balanced around the actual game. But crit multi gem is too strong, and you know it :P

Zzang: I'm not using crit dagger this league, I find it boring.
oh look, yet ANOTHER top post about this issue from this guy.

can we not nerf the shit out of everything for the sake of pvp please.

pretty please.
Let the meta balance PvP. If something is truly broken without counter then ban it from PvP. Problem solved.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yeap lets use the new PvP updates to rally a cryfest again led by the same guy on daggers/harbingers/wand attackers, crit in general over the reason it should be 'rebalanced' to fit for PvP. lmao gotta love these types of threads.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
PVP in an ARPG ... so sad.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info