I Die b4 i zone in

It take me like 40-50 sec to load a map and as i zone in the invulnerabilite shield time out and was already dead....

What can do? can i have my char back plz?
What can do to reduce my loading time?

Thx
Do you run on the Standalone Client or the Steam Client? If your harddrive is near full, clearing some space here can help. Additionally, if you run through the Standalone Client you can use the GGPK Defragmenter tool, as this may clean up your content.ggpk file.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
I dont know what is standalone Client but i dont use steam or other thing like this ijust download the game and play. I still have like 200go free space on my hard disk. i will try this tool.

What about my Ranger lvl 66 die on Dom normal on beyond O.o? Tere is a way where i can git it back due to this issue?

Thx
http://www.pathofexile.com/support
"
We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control. Please do report these incidents in the Bug Reports forum, but do not contact support asking for restoration. We are working hard to fix the underlying problems so that such losses do not occur in the future.

I'd do the GGPK defragger like Yeran_GGG suggested. It's good. If you have time to try and fix it more, please run speccy and dxdiag, and put the results here in Spoiler tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info