Official guide to party mods

Inspired by playing with some random parties, I found out that there are party mods ! Everytime you are in party you can notice some mods inside it.

List of prefixes:

- Rambo: Party contains a rambo. Rambo have 10 mirrored parts, he kills everything before you can touch it. All you can do is follow him.
Map bonus: Fun: -80%, Rarity: -30%, Clearspeed: +100%.
Note: Usually paired with suffix "of master".

- Ninjas: Party contains a shadow master. You won't see him, but if unqiue poops he comes from the fog to grab it. There is achievement for picking up ID scroll in full party of ninjas. However their population is decreasing due to anti-ninja tool called permanent allocation. It happens because they die of hunger waiting for loot to be "unlocked".
Map bonus: Quantity: -30%, Clearspeed: -15%

- Weak: Party contains undergeared member. His life pool is dancing like a mad duck. Sometimes you feel sad for him..
Map bonus: Clearspeed -20%

- Summoner: Party contains an army of hungry zombies. We are supposed to kill them aren't we? Your screen is flooded with 30 mininions and you have no idea who to target. You eventually start crying.
Map bonus: Fun -40%, Damage taken: -40%, Lags :+20%

-Flying skill: Party contains skull lover. You enter a room full of white monsters. And yes, entire party looks on that sweaty guy throwing skulls. Everything is dead before he finish. When you encounter boss he is strangely smiling.
Map bonus: No map bonuses

-CoC: Party containnnnnn s s s s . An unexpected disconnect occured.
Map bonus: Lags: +500%, Fun: -90%
Note: It's high time to upgrade your PC.

Life of suffixes:

- of master: Party contains a super pro. Super pro never make mistakes, but others do them every minute. That's why he is going his own path of Pro, even if he is in party with 5 other people. He is just too awesome to stand next to anyone else. Expect him to run swiftly to other corner of the map.
Map bonus: Exp: -20% (-50% if paired with rambo), Quantity: -30%, Clearspeed: -10%.
Note: Usually paired with suffix "of ignorant".

- of ignorant: Party contains illiterate. After he joined a party, it seems his keyboard got broken. No matter what you will write, he never response or write anything. In order to bring his reading skills to life you need to cast magic spell called "hey kalandra here".
Map bonus: Fun: -15%.

- of walls: Party contains a wall reinforcement. A wall reinforcement is a guy who always tries to hide behind other's back. This species can be usually find in hardcore leagues. Party of 6 walls can back to the past.
Map bonus: Damage taken: +30%, Clearspeed: -30%

- of brave: Party contains braveheart. You can see him running first on that Brutus with extra damage. Sometimes you wonder if he is that good or just stupid. Eventually he dies.
Map bonus: Damage taken: -20%, Clearspeed: +10%

- of careless: Party contains YOLO SWAGGER. He seems to be ok until you meet full pack with reflection on top. Corrupted blood can also cause some "what happen ???". Forget to do full clear with that guy. You will have to clear corners alone.
Map bonus: Fun: -15% (becomes +50% if he die)

- of scammer: Party contains a scammer. 1 chaos fee? Come on it's privilage to play with me, lol I won't pay now. I will run like asshole your map instead !
Map bonus: Fun: -20%.
Note: Another rage thread incoming.

What happens if you combine mods? Look at this rare party:

Rambo's party of careless masters. (my "favourite")
Map mods: Fun: -95%, Rarity: -30%, Clearspeed: +90%, Exp: -50% ,Quantity: -30%

Share with me your lore about party mods!
Happy random-parting!

Last edited by CookieVortex on Oct 29, 2014, 4:05:29 PM
Lolz. Nice post. This makes me want to party more!
"
CookieVortex wrote:
Inspired by playing with some random parties, I found out that there are party mods ! Everytime you are in party you can notice some mods inside it.

List of prefixes:

- Rambo: Party contains a rambo. Rambo have 10 mirrored parts, he kills everything before you can touch it. All you can do is follow him.
Map bonus: Fun: -80%, Rarity: -30%, Clearspeed: +100%.
Note: Usually paired with suffix "of master".

- Ninjas: Party contains a shadow master. You won't see him, but if unqiue poops he comes from the fog to grab it. There is achievement for picking up ID scroll in full party of ninjas. However their population is decreasing due to anti-ninja tool called permanent allocation. It happens because they die of hunger waiting for loot to be "unlocked".
Map bonus: Quantity: -30%, Clearspeed: -15%

- Weak: Party contains undergeared member. His life pool is dancing like a mad duck. Sometimes you feel sad for him..
Map bonus: Clearspeed -20%

- Summoner: Party contains an army of hungry zombies. We are supposed to kill them aren't we? Your screen is flooded with 30 mininions and you have no idea who to target. You eventually start crying.
Map bonus: Fun -40%, Damage taken: -40%, Lags :+20%

-Flying skill: Party contains skull lover. You enter a room full of white monsters. And yes, entire party looks on that sweaty guy throwing skulls. Everything is dead before he finish. When you encounter boss he is strangely smiling.
Map bonus: No map bonuses

-CoC: Party containnnnnn s s s s . An unexpected disconnect occured.
Map bonus: Lags: +500%, Fun: -90%
Note: It's high time to upgrade your PC.

Life of suffixes:

- of master: Party contains a super pro. Super pro never make mistakes, but others do them every minute. That's why he is going his own path of Pro, even if he is in party with 5 other people. He is just too awesome to stand next to anyone else. Expect him to run swiftly to other corner of the map.
Map bonus: Exp: -20% (-50% if paired with rambo), Quantity: -30%, Clearspeed: -10%.
Note: Usually paired with suffix "of ignorant".

- of ignorant: Party contains illiterate. After he joined a party, it seems his keyboard got broken. No matter what you will write, he never response or write anything. In order to bring his reading skills to life you need to cast magic spell called "hey kalandra here".
Map bonus: Fun: -15%.

- of walls: Party contains a wall reinforcement. A wall reinforcement is a guy who always tries to hide behind other's back. This species can be usually find in hardcore leagues. Party of 6 walls can back to the past.
Map bonus: Damage taken: +30%, Clearspeed: -30%

- of brave: Party contains braveheart. You can see him running first on that Brutus with extra damage. Sometimes you wonder if he is that good or just stupid. Eventually he dies.
Map bonus: Damage taken: -20%, Clearspeed: +10%

- of careless: Party contains YOLO SWAGGER. He seems to be ok until you meet full pack with reflection on top. Corrupted blood can also cause some "what happen ???". Forget to do full clear with that guy. You will have to clear corners alone.
Map bonus: Fun: -15% (becomes +50% if he die)

- of scammer: Party contains a scammer. 1 chaos fee? Come on it's privilage to play with me, lol I won't pay now. I will run like asshole your map instead !
Map bonus: Fun: -20%.
Note: Another rage thread incoming.

What happens if you combine mods? Look at this rare party:

Rambo's party of careless masters. (my "favourite")
Map mods: Fun: -95%, Rarity: -30%, Clearspeed: +90%, Exp: -50% ,Quantity: -30%

Share with me your lore about party mods!
Happy random-parting!

Rambo party ez gaem ez lyfe
R.I.P 4.B.
Most fun i had is CoC of brave and careless.

Very nice thread +1
Nice read :D
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Funny post :D +1
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
Awesome post!
A few I think you should add:

Prefix:

Fanboy: Party contains a fanboy. This player follows around whoever seems to be doing the most damage (or who has the shiniest gear) and constantly says thinks like 'omg', 'wow', and 'hey i want to try your build'.
Bonus: Fun -20%, Clearspeed -20%

GNG: Party contains a Generally Nice Guy. The generally nice guy calls out nice drops for other players, has good dps, and follow general good edicate. He's the guy who will probably get on your friends list. -> Note: extremely rare
Bonus: Fun +20%, Clearspeed +10%, friends list +1

Suffix:

FoTM: Party contains at least 3 players playing flavor of the month builds. Sometimes, they'll all even be the same! Expect them all to play in the same way and get salty about who is doing it better.
Bonus: Fun -30%, Clearspeed +10% (cause these builds are usually good).
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Suffix:

- of Whining: Party contains a player who generally complains about what everyone else is doing. This player usually believes he/she knows the best way to roll and clear maps, and endlessly complains when other players do things differently. The player of Whining is particularly obnoxious if he/she is the party leader and also has the "of scammer" suffix.

Map bonus:
Fun: -100%, Ignore List +1

- of Excuses: Party contains a player who cannot take responsibility for their own actions. If they die, you can be sure that you will see a message like "stupid desync" within a few seconds. The player of Excuses is generally not so bad, but is extremely annoying if combined with the "Weak" prefix or the "of careless" or "of whining" suffixes. Lulz will ensue of the player of Excuses is placed in a party containing at least one "CoC" prefix player.

Map bonus:
Fun -10%, -60% if combined with "weak","of careless" and/or "of whining". Ignore List +1 if combined with two or more.
+100% lulz per CoC player in party
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Oct 29, 2014, 3:49:32 PM
shouldnt it be guide?

Also a nice guide, a few laughs were had.
Closed Beta Member.
Last edited by ogorhan on Oct 29, 2014, 3:53:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info