Do I have to redecorate my hideout when it merges in STD?

"
Jared_GGG wrote:
If you don't have a hideout in the parent leagues (Standard/Hardcore) and Beyond/Rampage end, the hideout is simply moved over, and should remain as it was.
However, if you do also have a hideout in a parent league, then your Beyond/Rampage hideouts decorations will be reclaimed and they alone will move over and be usable again.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if this isn't that clear.

Dang, i as a newbie started in standard. Made a home but i don't use it since im in rampage now.
I tried to delete my standard char, but my home is still saved.

Is there any possibility for a GGG staff to remove my STANDARD hideout?

It would be so annoying to remake my home, so if it's possible i would be happy. :)
"
whew I didn't make a hideout yet in std

You should make one and put Cave Trash everywhere because you know, it's the dumpster.

(i'm joking pls don't hurt me standard players/ggg)
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I was trying to get clarification on this for a while but I_NO and her sweet talking got it done

Yay for no remake

I_NO's cleavage power strikes yet again.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Happy to hear that :). I don't mind leveling the masters again, but i like my ho.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
If you don't have a hideout in the parent leagues (Standard/Hardcore) and Beyond/Rampage end, the hideout is simply moved over, and should remain as it was.
However, if you do also have a hideout in a parent league, then your Beyond/Rampage hideouts decorations will be reclaimed and they alone will move over and be usable again.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if this isn't that clear.

Woah, you guys did something right. Sweet.

Yeah, because they've NEVER done anything right before. *eyeroll*

Also, as if this was up to Support at all...

__

Cheers for that info, Support Person. I was wary about committing to a Rampage hideout (which of course I've already done) if I just had to rebuild the damn thing in Standard.

I reread my post a few times, couldnt find the word never in there. Or any mention of them not doing things right. Glad you could find it though :)

"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
"
jdilly23 wrote:

Woah, you guys did something right. Sweet.

Yeah, because they've NEVER done anything right before. *eyeroll*

I reread my post a few times, couldnt find the word never in there. Or any mention of them not doing things right. Glad you could find it though :)

I believe he said that....

Spoiler
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Well, just saying - it will only delay the exact same problem until next temp leagues ends.

But because you are worried about Standard, I take it you plan to continue playing there.

I still think they could (technically for sure) "save" a snapshot of a hideout (let us call it a template, it is only a few bytes for each item) and let you choose after the merge. But I guess there is no-one to write the code...
Can't we simply have an option to have multiple decorated hideouts and switch between them? I spent about 2 hrs decorating my Lush and would like to try other ho types, without getting this one completely destroyed.

This way a temp league merge would just add another hideout on your list.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
is there an option to remove your hideout in the parent leagues?
^ this I was just messing around in std trying to repec where its cheap (free) so I didnt brick my character in Rampage. Accidentally did a couple master missions I guess but wish I didnt.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info