Do I have to redecorate my hideout when it merges in STD?

I hope not :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yes.

Edit: I honestly have no idea I just wanted to mess with I_NO.
Last edited by Darksparkru2 on Oct 28, 2014, 4:29:24 PM
Probably going to quit for a while when this happens, spent more time making my hideout than ive put into some 75+ characters lol
"just for try, for see and for know"
Man my hideout took like 5 hours to make lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If you don't have a hideout in the parent leagues (Standard/Hardcore) and Beyond/Rampage end, the hideout is simply moved over, and should remain as it was.
However, if you do also have a hideout in a parent league, then your Beyond/Rampage hideouts decorations will be reclaimed and they alone will move over and be usable again.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if this isn't that clear.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
Well that's good news.
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
If you don't have a hideout in the parent leagues (Standard/Hardcore) and Beyond/Rampage end, the hideout is simply moved over, and should remain as it was.
However, if you do also have a hideout in a parent league, then your Beyond/Rampage hideouts decorations will be reclaimed and they alone will move over and be usable again.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if this isn't that clear.

Wow, this is great to hear. Thanks.
"
Jared_GGG wrote:

Woah, you guys did something right. Sweet.
"just for try, for see and for know"
whew I didn't make a hideout yet in std
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Jared_GGG wrote:

Good stuff.
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info