Orbs of Alch and Orbs of Fushion 1:1?

Hey!

Not sure if this is the right thread but I didnt see a trading thread...

Just wondering if Alch still trades with fushion on a 1:1?
I just traded 5 alch for 5 fushion but the guy seemed all to willing to trade that. Has it changed recently?

Thanks!
"
Moheemo wrote:
Hey!

Not sure if this is the right thread but I didnt see a trading thread...

Just wondering if Alch still trades with fushion on a 1:1?
I just traded 5 alch for 5 fushion but the guy seemed all to willing to trade that. Has it changed recently?

Thanks!

On standard fusing is typically around 40:1ex and alchemy around 85:1ex. If you were the one receiving the fusing then you got the upper hand.
at the start of a league alchemy orbs are usually worth more than fusing.
Later on, there already are a lot of rare items for sale and people want to 5L and 6L their stuff, so alchs drop in price.

on standard alchemys are pretty useless besides rolling maps so they are really cheap to get...

In HC leagues the value of alchs is pretty constant, but I think a fusing is slightly more than an alch
"
azraelb wrote:
at the start of a league alchemy orbs are usually worth more than fusing.
Later on, there already are a lot of rare items for sale and people want to 5L and 6L their stuff, so alchs drop in price.

on standard alchemys are pretty useless besides rolling maps so they are really cheap to get...

In HC leagues the value of alchs is pretty constant, but I think a fusing is slightly more than an alch

You say easy to get...
So you must have a method correct?

Share?
"
Moheemo wrote:
So you must have a method correct?

My method is vendoring items with rarity, chaos res, level to gems - alch shards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info