A petition for removing or rebalancing specific unique from the game asap.

"
--------------------1000 to OP, if you don't like them go play another game.

And yes I have one pair. Which is vital for one my Toon, and just remember there are other items that do the same.

lol. how can you even attempt to compare those 2 :D
you need to use this claw as your main damage slow, mainhand. so you can never truly upgrade to something better.

-ST and other skills dont work with claws. the gloves let you choose your weapon type/damage
-you cant wear them in offhand since its "only with this weapon not with your offhand"
-instant mana leech. play lowmana builds (auras) and you know why this is op. you only need enough mana for 1 cast/attack

considering that you get them from the last and hardest boss in the game, should already be a qualifyer for BiS gear. so imho they are ok if you look at it this way.

however if they ever introduce a new endboss,they should get nerved(inc legacy nerv) to reflect vaal packt, or a vaal packt that works with mana (less leach but instant)
Last edited by iHaku on Oct 31, 2014, 9:11:16 AM
"
iHaku wrote:

-ST and other skills dont work with claws. the gloves let you choose your weapon type/damage
Why would you think that? You can use any melee weapon with Spectral Throw. Unless ST means something other than Spectral Throw - like Spell Totem. But you can use that with claws too.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 31, 2014, 9:48:09 AM
"

There's still 6 pairs for sale on Rampage, which means if you want a pair you can get it at any time, which does not = super rare.

6 pairs on Rampage and 0 pairs on Beyond. That is super rare.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
I think there is no second guesses ,for which that unique is.. Yes i'm talking about atziri-s acuity.

Those gloves are Op beyond the game standart and makes the passive vaal pact obsolete..

Can't believe GGG went so deep into the power creep..

I hereby vote ,that those gloves are either removed ,or heavily balanced in game.

I vote , that we keep this game in some order, while we still can, and the power creep doesn't flood us , as it killed diablo3.

Please whoever is agreed with me vote+1.

Thank you, for hearing me out.

Gl with the drops.

+1
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Maybe there are none for sale in Beyond because they all got ripped to standard.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Maybe there are none for sale in Beyond because they all got ripped to standard.

Haha, good point.
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

Haha, good point.

Uber hasn't been farmed in beyond yet, just search for vertex on xyz and you will see.

"
Xavderion wrote:
"

There's still 6 pairs for sale on Rampage, which means if you want a pair you can get it at any time, which does not = super rare.

Ofcourse there aren't going to be any on Beyond, they might as well not even exist for HC leagues.

But 5 (spare) pairs that can be bought at any time, just 2 months into a temp league does in no way = super rare, it's not even rare, you can buy them whenever you feel like it. I think you need to update what you think super rare means.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Rare case when I agree with Xav. Gloves vitually does not exist on temp templeagues, 190 ex is not somehting what you can pull out of your ass, Iski did 150+ Uber kills, no gloves, you know, its pretty balanced with rarity.

And, I am about making thread "Isn't acuity gloves drop rate kinda too low now?" instead of this crap thread.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Ofcourse there aren't going to be any on Beyond, they might as well not even exist for HC leagues.

But 5 (spare) pairs that can be bought at any time, just 2 months into a temp league does in no way = super rare, it's not even rare, you can buy them whenever you feel like it. I think you need to update what you think super rare means.

You are printing exalts? RMT? plz link us 190 exalts on rampage. Update own opinion about what is super rare.
IGN: MsAnnoyance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info