Does playing a class give increased drop on their items?

As described above, as an example:
Playing the ranger gives more chance of a bow drop?
Whereas, if you play Witch and want a bow drop, is it lower chance to see one?

Sorry if this was in the wrong section, couldn't really see if it was correct.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
Man this isn't Phantasy star online man that was a great game anyway uh no no it does not.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Man this isn't Phantasy star online man that was a great game anyway uh no no it does not.

Thanks for your help, not really sure what Phantasy is, but your reply was very swift, thanks a lot.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
It isn't Sacred either :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I'm mostly under the impression, I'll never get what the char could need... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
I'm mostly under the impression, I'll never get what the char could need... ^^

That's why trading is so "encouraged" :)
poe doesnt have set classes. you can be a marauder and be using a bow. or using sword and board. or double wield. or be a spellcaster. there are no attributes that benefit a particular class.

so no, no such thing exists, nor can it, because anyone can become anything and use any item as long as you meet attribute requirements
Last edited by grepman on Oct 29, 2014, 7:52:40 PM
I'm pretty sure that a patch long ago stated that items more attuned to your main attribute drop slightly more.

But on my MF tri-arc, I don't really notice any difference. So *shurg*.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
"
Exialis wrote:
I'm pretty sure that a patch long ago stated that items more attuned to your main attribute drop slightly more.

REALLY?? Please see if you can find the source - I'd be very interested to hear about specific drops for classes.
"
SponTen wrote:
"
Exialis wrote:

REALLY?? Please see if you can find the source - I'd be very interested to hear about specific drops for classes.

I'm not exactly sure if it exists though. Might be my imagination. But as I said, I don't notice any difference on my MF tri-arc, so I probably would be wrong.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info