What would you do if you died in merciless at lvl 99 due to bug in-game?

I'll start : I'll smash my table into 2, buy a new one, and send a nice message about it to support
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Didn't you quit?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Didn't you quit?

nah, made another 20ex in a week, i'm planning to buy a kaom's heart legacy soon in standard. too much currency made in 3-month league :(
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Reroll.
"
I'll start : I'll smash my table into 2, buy a new one, and send a nice message about it to support

No, you wouldn't. By the time you get to 99 you will have dealt with so much desync and "1-shot" mechanics that you won't be that angry.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
rage quit and cry myself to sleep
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
I would get so angry I would start growing... then turn green... then.... HULK SMASH!
I dont see any any key!
lvl 99?

I usually don't rage in my dreams.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
actually 2 days ago i was lvling for 92, and guess what, i'm running 78 courtyard 30+ pack size i'm on 99% xp, then i enter boss room, start flickering around --> screen froze, disconnection, i fast relog and notice i'm on 89% ( thank you )
I would (somewhat) rage while I try not to perpetually diarrhea defecate cement, but there's always going back to the drawing board.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info