Remember this rule

When you don't want something it will drop I'm just saying.

When you do want something it likely doesn't exist!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I have a similar rule: It's often more fun to want something than it is to have it.
100% agree with Shag here, probably why I enjoy this game and it's rng so much that seems to frustrate a lot of people. so much stuff I still want to get, but I know once I have it, I would lose all interest in continuing, so the longer it takes me to get the 'perfect' gear and all masters to 8 etc, the longer I get to enjoy this game :)

also, I really really DON'T want a shavs!! (honest!!) ...
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I have a similar rule: It's often more fun to want something than it is to have it.

lol, only when you overhype the thing you want. If you create unrealistic expectations, of course you will be dissappointed.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
As of yesterday i own half a Shavronne's Wrappings.

and i couldnt care less. i never wanted it, having it does not magically change things.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I'm quite sure any pubescent young man will vehemently disagree.
When your looking, you won't find.

First rule of a yogi.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
When in doubt, log out.

-Poe Hc Philosophy
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Alt+F4 before ya hit the floor
"
When you don't want something it will drop I'm just saying.

When you do want something it likely doesn't exist!

Fact.

Found two exalts in one day before while I was master farming very unsuccessfully.

I found two masters in two hours, but the said drops more than made up for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info