Oh Vagan...

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
in HC, he only needs to win once.

but Sodium's comic was hilarious :)

It's from Joe Duncan.

Sodium just doesn't think he should give credit where it's due.

http://joeduncan123.imgur.com/all/

Joe Duncan <3 The comics are sometimes NSFW by the way.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's not just Vagan. Dailies are mostly a joke by endgame. Zana dailies when she's level 7 or higher can be great for a chance to drop decent level maps, and non-timed Elreon missions might pose a problem if the relic gets overwhelmed when your character has low dps and limited AoE skills, but the other characters... I just can't when I'm level 89 and my level 7 Tora is like "here, enjoy this level 71 minimap". What a waste of time. I wish daily mission areas were better suited to your level.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
It's not just Vagan. Dailies are mostly a joke by endgame. Zana dailies when she's level 7 or higher can be great for a chance to drop decent level maps, and non-timed Elreon missions might pose a problem if the relic gets overwhelmed when your character has low dps and limited AoE skills, but the other characters... I just can't when I'm level 89 and my level 7 Tora is like "here, enjoy this level 71 minimap". What a waste of time. I wish daily mission areas were better suited to your level.

Personally the Masters should have been leveled to 10, and coincide more with your leveling speed, so 8-10 would actually be hard and a challenge. Also they all should have been more like Zana, which is actually a worthwhile quest that lasts more then 2 minutes, in most cases.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
that Joe Duncan dude is pretty talented at writing comics for this game, that's for sure
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Playing HC, I don't fight him. Even if I give myself a 95% of winning, that means one out of 20 times I lose my character. No thanks. Not even at 98%. Just not worth it.

I check him to see if it's the dummies, and feel like the game is just giving me rep for nothing.

Lose/lose on this design.

HC Vagan shouldn't kill you. You should lose rep, or just fail the mission, but death is too great a cost for HC play.

He's really not that hard man. You are overestimating him a lot. Maybe when he's resolute and you are eva in a bad map... otherwise he's not that hard. Hell, sometimes hell be absolutely pathetic with the skills he picks.
Oblivious
I failed a vagan mission once. I accidentally clicked abandon instead of begin combat.
Vorici's "keep all the guards alive" missions are the pisser's for me. The last one was summoner-CE bitch. I chose blow her and any guards that got in the way up instead. Much more satisfying, as well.
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Playing HC, I don't fight him. Even if I give myself a 95% of winning, that means one out of 20 times I lose my character. No thanks. Not even at 98%. Just not worth it.

I check him to see if it's the dummies, and feel like the game is just giving me rep for nothing.

Lose/lose on this design.

HC Vagan shouldn't kill you. You should lose rep, or just fail the mission, but death is too great a cost for HC play.

He's really not that hard man. You are overestimating him a lot. Maybe when he's resolute and you are eva in a bad map... otherwise he's not that hard. Hell, sometimes hell be absolutely pathetic with the skills he picks.

even with resolute, you can do stuff like max block, bear traps, stunning, to keep him at bay.
I need more purple titles
"
WHO TAUGHT U HOW TO FIGHT? UR MUM?

I love it when he says it, the main reason that I do the Vagan dailies.
That and my Flame Totem destroys him everytime.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info