Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

"
XnIcRaM wrote:
I buy 10$ card on pcgamesupply.com i pay with paypal, all go ok but now i'm stuck over 1h on screen
Spoiler

Hey, i have the same problem, this is the answer i got from their support:

Spoiler

And yes, i am an idiot who bought a 10$ CAN Card which didnt work (because 10$ USD > 10$ CAN) and after getting fed up with waiting purchased a 50$ USD card to upgrade my supporter pack. So win for GGG, lose for me.

On the other hand, if the 10$ USD code is working later i have a surprise gift for a friend, so thats that. But what to do with the 10$ CAN card ....
[Beyond] Hajhji/MahouShoujo_Madoka
Last edited by Nithon on Oct 28, 2014, 8:38:19 AM
SMS payment for Europe? Nah, let's just add another useless prepaid option. Yaaaaaaaay...
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Thanks for giving players another "option" for making payments and help support this game.
So I got a $10 Karma Koin card online, got the code, and it checks out on the Karma Koin site, but when I enter it in the 'redeem key' section here, it says it's an invalid key. Is it acting up again?
"
HighwayWizard wrote:
So I got a $10 Karma Koin card online, got the code, and it checks out on the Karma Koin site, but when I enter it in the 'redeem key' section here, it says it's an invalid key. Is it acting up again?

Same thing here, just bought a key and invalid.
"
Nithon wrote:
"
XnIcRaM wrote:
I buy 10$ card on pcgamesupply.com i pay with paypal, all go ok but now i'm stuck over 1h on screen
Spoiler

Spoiler

And yes, i am an idiot who bought a 10$ CAN Card which didnt work (because 10$ USD > 10$ CAN) and after getting fed up with waiting purchased a 50$ USD card to upgrade my supporter pack. So win for GGG, lose for me.

On the other hand, if the 10$ USD code is working later i have a surprise gift for a friend, so thats that. But what to do with the 10$ CAN card ....

I might be able to use it ;) Im in Canada afterall. See if it works :D
"
HighwayWizard wrote:

"
terrex wrote:
"
HighwayWizard wrote:

Same thing here, just bought a key and invalid.

No. You guys are doing it wrong. It is not a key to redeem. It is a form of payment. Check out my image mini tutorial below ;)

Mini HowTo:

Spoiler

"
defxannon wrote:
"
Nithon wrote:
"
XnIcRaM wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

I might be able to use it ;) Im in Canada afterall. See if it works :D

I may have written hat wrong, the CAN Card does work, but as 10$ CAN < 10$ USD i get "not enough amount" if i try to pay for a 10$ USD point pack. Which is totally correct, my fault that the first link on the site was the CAN card and i didnt check twice.
So i was trying to buy 10$ card from pcgamesupply i paid for it and now it ask me for Telephone Verification, however it seems like it their system doesnt work any1 has same problem?
"
Magnicon wrote:
KK does appear to be owned by Nexon. They are simply a garbage corporation, and a shining example of whats wrong with F2P games. Pretty disappointed in GGG for connecting to them. Plenty of other and much better payment options available these days.

Edit: Just glanced at the list of games Nexon owns. Theres a game on there that I played many years ago which I wont bother naming. Completely turned to shit after Nexon bought it. They did an mtx event for charity at one point, and it was ran so disgustingly greedily that the charity TURNED DOWN THE MONEY after players let them know what was happening.

I would love to see a reference for this.. Who turns down free money, let alone a charity..?

Anyways,
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info