Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

"
Meridin wrote:
I don't think I understand the part I bolded: does this mean it's only for people who have never purchased anything from the GGG shop before? And that people like me, who have purchased things in the past, can't get the portal?

You only get the portal once is what that was supposed to mean. If you use the card multiple times you will not get multiple portal effects. Why would you need more anyway!

Once you redeem the pin in the POE shop, you get the effect. You don't even have to spend the points on anything.
IGN - WazaBaza
KK does appear to be owned by Nexon. They are simply a garbage corporation, and a shining example of whats wrong with F2P games. Pretty disappointed in GGG for connecting to them. Plenty of other and much better payment options available these days.

Edit: Just glanced at the list of games Nexon owns. Theres a game on there that I played many years ago which I wont bother naming. Completely turned to shit after Nexon bought it. They did an mtx event for charity at one point, and it was ran so disgustingly greedily that the charity TURNED DOWN THE MONEY after players let them know what was happening.
Last edited by Magnicon on Oct 28, 2014, 2:54:30 AM
"
Magnicon wrote:
KK does appear to be owned by Nexon. They are simply a garbage corporation, and a shining example of whats wrong with F2P games. Pretty disappointed in GGG for connecting to them. Plenty of other and much better payment options available these days.

Edit: Just glanced at the list of games Nexon owns. Theres a game on there that I played many years ago which I wont bother naming. Completely turned to shit after Nexon bought it. They did an mtx event for charity at one point, and it was ran so disgustingly greedily that the charity TURNED DOWN THE MONEY after players let them know what was happening.

Feel free not to purchase Karma Koin.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
paysafe cards ftw
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Feel free not to purchase Karma Koin.
I have no need for them, so I wont be, but I also wont be spending any other kind of money on GGG as long as they are connected to such a disgusting company. A company that has the exact opposite ethics as them when it comes to microtransactions.
"
carnivean wrote:
"
keyarchan wrote:
So people living in europe wanting that portal are kinda fucked, right?

You can use, as stated, dubious internet retailers. pcgamesupply sold a $10 for cheaper than paypal's current $10 conversion rate for me in the UK, but I have used them before for PSN stuff so I have no idea if that affects pricing there.

This worked perfectly, thx for the tip!
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder

got it
Gotta catch 'em all!

FUCKYE.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
A real pain in the ass to do the karma card stuff but i'm way too addicted to portal effetcs

Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info