Can't level pass 91

"
johnKeys wrote:
what you see as "newbie mistakes", I simply define as stuff I can allow myself to do once I know enough about the game and have been here for quite a while.
think of me as that guy standing in a yellow T-shirt in a crowd of people with equally-coloured grey suits.
you'll stack life an resists like a good "by the book" sheep. I prove to no one but myself it can be done differently.
regardless of the fact I and many of my Open Beta friends, were the ones who wrote much of that "book" you now follow to the letter.

so yeah, that's about me being a "bad player".
a lot of it is by choice.
and a lot of it, is because I am the embodiment of just how much RNG can screw you, so I try to get by and get creative with what I have.

hope this finally settles it.
you don't understand me, you don't want to understand me, and therefore you have no right to judge me or "rank" my skill according to any of your "ranking systems".

but my complaints about the game are real, have very little to do to with anything mentioned above, and I'd very much appreciate you trying to counter them with your personal knowledge and experience with the game, instead of flipping the table and trying to beat me up.

Your similar to ultra scrubby league of legends players that don't know how the play the game remotely properly or with any skill at all but for some odd reason think that their own personal skill doesn't affect their opinion of the game or choices that they made.

I didn't "insult" you personally and call you stupid/dumb/blah this, All I did was merely calling out that your putting your own personal problems making a successful character into posts that SHOULD be unbiased looks at the same from a average all around prospective. I took relevant content and knowledge known to the public and attempt to give it to you.

Nobody takes you seriously if you complain about xyz boss in post game content and show them you have a shitty character that isn't built half decently with holes and weaknesses everywhere. If you want people to take your opinion seriously, you need to show that you have full good understanding of the game and ran at it in all ways. An good example was when Dom first came out and he was OP as hell and made it extremely hard for anyone to get past him so he was nerfed to be more manageable.

There was a cry for crafting were you can choose exactly were you want, and GGG released and ENTIRE system for it. I hear no comments from you on how to improve it if the game is still to "rng" for gear and hard for the "average self found" player to progress the maps, most people think it's perfect. It's still the same cry that it's super RNG and there's nothing you can do about it.

I've made posts about how we should remove MF from the game and re-balance the drop rates to be without it and so on and how maps shouldn't be the end to all answer for xp, but that doesn't make me your ally in everything you say in the game.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Oct 28, 2014, 4:24:43 AM
EDIT: man I'm done arguing with you.
this is going absolutely nowhere.

and for the record, I don't think a single player in this game thinks anything in it is "perfect" when you look at the big picture.
when you consider all the dependencies and synergies between different systems and mechanics, it becomes hopeless for GGG to change anything, even if they wanted to.
and they don't.

I'm just constantly trying to find myself new stuff to do, so my frustration doesn't make me leave this game.
knowing from years of experience just how great it could have been, if GGG weren't so fucking obsessed with trade and uncontrolled RNG doing what it isn't fucking supposed to.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 28, 2014, 4:48:05 AM
93 was the wall for me. Got so bored I went to do poorjoys all day and dangerous triple damage modded maps. Eventually OP beyonder na`em spawned and one shotted me clean 6k hp thru lightning coil. That guy will one you with dmg mods, dude needs a NERF.
With a decent 76+ mappool and a tanky build I stop when I get bored of the character. With a funbuild or bad mappool, it's mid 80s.
Give me your 76-78 maps and I can. Out of maps...out of cash.:(

Today ran 10 78 maps all with max monsters/max rares which cost me like 10C each to roll and NO MAP dropped above 75.

This RNG progression is complete bullshit and why I love D3 greater rifts. Beat monster go to next level simple as that. Doh. Gonna take a break here.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 28, 2014, 5:36:54 AM
@John: You're the only one in the thread, with such a problem, maybe it's just your problem

Even if more skill-points are very appealing, I couldn't find enough motivation to lvl past 91 yet
John you never found a rathpith or stone of lazwhar? I found two rathpiths and maybe 6 stones. With those two items you can beat atziri. Sure may take awhile but when blocking 75% of all damage all you need is a decent health pool for when you do get hit and some form of healing or regen which can be got from tree. Seriously I selfound every time until I get to maps like 70s. Have to to save up for GG stuffs so I chose not to squander my early sales on leveling gear.

Squandering currency is meant for their retarded map system lol. You can Self found solo well into 75-78.

Edit that max block was just one example how to do end game and I think easiest to self found but there is much much more.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 28, 2014, 6:01:16 AM
"
pichapie wrote:
i no can't level?

the hell are you doing with your high maps?

man up and grind

Oh they kinda collect dust now I mean I do still do them in terms of my second char which is mjonier then do the last boss on the ranger for MF'ing

but yeah collect dust now <.< 91 is just... stale arg
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Without 75+ map pool the fun levelling train stops at around ~84-86.
91-92 the terror is real .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info