Guild social tab not working.

Title pretty much says it all.

Not sure when it started happening but it was recently.

I click on the guild social tab and it's just a blank page. :S

/e I just restarted the game to see if it would fix it and now the launcher is checking resources to install patch 1.2.4, which I already had downloaded previously?

/e2 Restarting the game did not fix the blank guild social tab. :( neither did the unnecessary redundant install of patch 1.2.4.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Oct 27, 2014, 10:00:32 PM
Updates aren't redundant. If it wants to patch, it's because it needs to.

Just because you already got A version of 1.2.4, doesn't mean there wasn't a hotfix patch or some other minor patch.
"
Drakier wrote:
Updates aren't redundant. If it wants to patch, it's because it needs to.

Just because you already got A version of 1.2.4, doesn't mean there wasn't a hotfix patch or some other minor patch.

It's redundant because I know for a fact that the game already patched to 1.2.4, I was in the game playing when I noticed the guild tab issue, if I wasn't already patched to 1.2.4 I wouldn't have been in game now would I?

Also, I don't think you understand the meaning of the term "hotfix" :S

Anyway, the issue seems to have resolved itself.

/e I take that back, I just alt+tabbed back to the game and the issue has returned. I now have blank guild social tab again. :(
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Oct 27, 2014, 10:37:40 PM
I'm a software engineer. I know what the meaning of "hotfix" is. Regardless of vocabulary lessons, it wouldn't patch if it didn't need to. That's not how the patching system for PoE works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info