Orbs of Chance video (+legacy rainbowstride giveaway and my ranger tornado shot gear)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpHDUU3s0KM

Hello everyone! I am doing an item giveaway because I don't have much time to play anymore, and there will surely be someone who will need them more then I do atm.

If you are on standard, I am giving legacy Rainbowstride.

And if you are playing Rampage atm, I am giving away my ranger gear and this damned 6L Ilevel 78 Judgement Staff.

Spoiler

So, if you want to have a chance for getting those items, watch the video, subscribe and leave a comment with Ingame name and a League you are playing. The video is about getting rich with Orbs of Chance. I have decided to go big this time and invest all I had in chance/scour my new Shavronne's Vrapping (not much though, so hard to get rich with this kind of economy on Rampage). It all started cool, with getting my 6L Infernal mantle for less then 4 exalts, and selling it for 16exa the same day. Then, instead of my first plan, I have decided to try to chance 6L Judgement Staff...

What is your experience with chancing guys? Have you hit a jackpot once or twice?
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
i want
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
Daidelos wrote:

What is your experience with chancing guys? Have you hit a jackpot once or twice?

Never ever lol still doing it once in a while to get the achievement but without conviction...
"
Okkuro wrote:
"
Daidelos wrote:

Never ever lol still doing it once in a while to get the achievement but without conviction...

Maybe the best approach is the one with no expectations at all. At least if we measure the levels of disappointment :)
Baaaaah!

I've been trying to chance a Drillneck on standard since a few weeks, but only investing the Chances I find (so I can keep using my currency for other things). I'm still a newbie so can't afford Ex's (never had more than 2 Ex worth of currency) to buy a Drillneck.

Now that Drillnecks have halved in value I'm not sure what's good to chance anymore... :/ Mjolnir/Shavs I guess?

May the Great Goat watch upon us.
"
Sidnioulz wrote:
Baaaaah!

I've been trying to chance a Drillneck on standard since a few weeks, but only investing the Chances I find (so I can keep using my currency for other things). I'm still a newbie so can't afford Ex's (never had more than 2 Ex worth of currency) to buy a Drillneck.

Now that Drillnecks have halved in value I'm not sure what's good to chance anymore... :/ Mjolnir/Shavs I guess?

I still think Drillnecg is good to chance along the way, using chances on dropped penetrating quivers. I feel it is somewhere between top and mid tier item, so it is easier to chance then Mjolner for sure.

It is crazy not to chance every occultist's vestment you come across, because the price ATM is ridiculous (70+ exa). Other then that Judgement staff is ok, and Prophecy Wand (although it is such a rare item, I am not sure if it is worth it).
Hello,
I have Chanced about 50 to 100 rings, they all ended up crappy. Have you watched the video where a guy used 1000 Chances and Scours to make a Mjolner? It didn't work, but what else is ther to do with Chances?

Oh, Any giveaways would be great. I am trying to make a Frenzy/Discharge with a Bower.
cool video and a couple good ideas as well thanks for that :D
leagues well I play them all but can most easily be reached at either Rowandas (Rampage) or Orifiell (Standard) see you next league and have fun in real life!
“Blood is really warm, it's like drinking hot chocolate, but with more screaming."
"
Daidelos wrote:
"
Sidnioulz wrote:
Baaaaah!

I still think Drillnecg is good to chance along the way, using chances on dropped penetrating quivers. I feel it is somewhere between top and mid tier item, so it is easier to chance then Mjolner for sure.

It is crazy not to chance every occultist's vestment you come across, because the price ATM is ridiculous (70+ exa). Other then that Judgement staff is ok, and Prophecy Wand (although it is such a rare item, I am not sure if it is worth it).

Point noted. I'll be opening an occultist clothing goat factory! Beeeeeh.
May the Great Goat watch upon us.
"
no1prim8 wrote:
Hello,
I have Chanced about 50 to 100 rings, they all ended up crappy. Have you watched the video where a guy used 1000 Chances and Scours to make a Mjolner? It didn't work, but what else is ther to do with Chances?

Oh, Any giveaways would be great. I am trying to make a Frenzy/Discharge with a Bower.

Yea, I have watched them all. It's mostly luck, but chancing Mjolner is super hard, I wouldn't chance/scour it unless the price goes to 60+exas. But I have also saw a video where a guy chanced Voltaxic and Soul Taker in the same stash :)

And I have also chanced Voltaxic when it was super expensive for less then 15exas (together with 6 linking). I have also chanced Andvarius and Alpha Haul in the past when they were 8-10 and 4 exas (those 2 without scours, just chance all the whites that can give me more than 2, 3exas). I was also taking the notes of all the item I have chanced, and how many times did I got yellow... But it got retardidly time consuming so I stopped after around 600 (without a unique).

All in all, there is always a chance for you to never see a unique after 3000 orbs, we all know what RNG can do. But after all, it is called orb of CHANCE :) Gambling in its purest form.

@Sand_Tyger thanks mate :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info