Setting up too many shopping threads

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask for help.

I'm a fairly new player to the game. I have recently started trading using procure, but I didn't watch the videos carefully enough and have started various threads on the Rampage Selling forum to sell my items. Of course, at that moment I didn't know that I only had to set up one thread. I attempted to edit my old threads and say they were closed, but poe.trade didn't react to the changes - at least this is what seems to be the case. I would like to ask if there's a way of restoring my original shopping thread and deleting all the other ones. Also, would it be enough for the poe.trade to recognise my items and start linking them to the search criteria I put in there? (At the moment, with the procurement template copied into each one of my shopping threads, the poe.trade isn't picking on any of my items.)

I'd be very grateful for help!

Happy gaming!

Maciej14
Hi Maciej14,

I've removed your shop threads, except for the most recent one. If you bump your shop thread, poe.trade should update eventually.
Hello,

Thank you very much for doing this. I have bumped up the thread and I'm going to wait a little to check the poe.trade. I'll let you know if everything works.

Thank you very much for your help.

Maciej14
Thank you! The items appear on the trading site now.

There's just one more thing that I can't find how to do. My items on poe.trade appear under my old character's name, so even if I'm on'line playing my current character the website says I'm not on-line. Is there any way to change the character reference for the items?

Thank you for your help.

Maciej14
poe.trade doesn't know about your current character and is simply retreiving your highest level character from your profile.

You're appearing offline because none of your characters are high enough level to appear in one of the ladders (which is how poe.trade is able to tell if you're online or not).

You can manually tell poe.trade that you're online by using the following link.
Also, it doesn't matter which character name is displayed. People can whisper any name and get automatically redirected to the online one. So you won't miss whispers because they tried to contact an offline character. :-)
Thank you very much guys!

The level of support in this game is fantastic.

It's a pleasure to have contributed the money I've spent!

Keep up the good work!

Maciej14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info