Exclusive Halloween Microtransactions

Very nice. I do love the quality that goes into t
hese.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Dissolator wrote:
so helloween microtranstions from 2013 are really exclusive, but Valentine's heart from 2013 is not (but they annonced as exclusive). And no changes was made to Valentine's heart 2014 to make them different... Dear GGG, can you reconsider this? or at least give some exclusive-alternate variant for VH 2013...

"It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form."

Very happy you guys stuck to your guns. Woulda been bummed if last year's came back.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I really hope a portion of the proceeds go toward getting the mtx team some psychological help. That severed head opening its mouth is proof they need help. Got the whole set. Awesome.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Oct 26, 2014, 10:59:45 PM
WAIT A SECOND THE WALKING HAND FROM LAST YEAR WON'T BE SOLD AGAIN?!

THEY SAID THAT IT WOULD, JUST LIKE THE VALENTINES HEART!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHATEVER THE F**K WILL I DO NOW?!

I CANNOT GO ON LIKE THIS.

THIS IS MY SUICIDE NOTE.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
The head pet and the pumpkin patches are quite nice.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Got My bundle :)
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I don't get it, are these never going to be resold again as written by Chris?

Or is it like the valentines heart and thanksgiving hat I bought last year with the same promise of not being sold again, that were actually put back on the market....
IGN: Narbays
witches broom staff weapon MTX would of be so funny

beating monster with a broom would of been to fun .
I knew I should have got last years ones.... :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I love the rolling head, but Qarl, come on dude--where's the blood coming from it? It should leave a blood trail on the ground or at bare minimum should shoot out some little spurts here and there to leave on the ground.

Seems silly to have a rolling severed head with no blood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info