PSA: Dont Buy Void Battery in Rampage

Sellers in Rampage are charging MORE than the price to buy one in standard.

When you consider that things in rampage are usually 40-50% cheaper than the cost in Standard, it just doesnt make any sense. Especially because the league ends in 3 weeks so why anyone would pay 45ex (or whatever the ridiculous asking prices are), is beyond me.

Just thought buyers should be aware.

Dont let the 1-2 guys hoarding them on rampage charge ridiculous prices - just convert your exalts to chaos - wait 3 weeks and you can buy one in standard for 20-30ex cheaper.

you're welcome.
I just bought 3 void batteries out of spite. Come at me.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Reverse psychology successful. OP just sold 3 overpriced VBs to Xav.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
I am unsure where you are pulling this "20-30 ex cheaper" number from, but you are wrong regardless.

The absolute cheapest one in standard listed with a buyout right now is 42 exalts

http://poe.trade/search/uatiharisihugo

The price of these on rampage on average is 45 exalts.

That's a 3 exalt difference.

"you're welcome"
because people who play the challenge leagues care about playing in standard....

It would make sense if things were more expensive in Rampage due to a shorter supply and higher demand of things, but that's not always the case.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
AntonChigur wrote:
because people who play the challenge leagues care about playing in standard....

It would make sense if things were more expensive in Rampage due to a shorter supply and higher demand of things, but that's not always the case.

Exactly. If I needed VB in rampage and had the currency I would happily pay he market price. Don't give a single fuck how much it costs in standard.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
AntonChigur wrote:

you cant come in here and use logic.....who you think you are

seriously comparing a 3 month league with a 2,5 year old league is borderline stupid be glad you have VBs in rampage at all beyond has none for sale for months

"
bobby3127 wrote:

this hurts so much how many in rampage for sale 3 ? how many in std 51 !!! ? did you fail economics 101 ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 27, 2014, 2:49:40 PM
It's a bit expensive, but it's also by far the best wand, ever, anywhere. If you're a crit caster, or Incinerate, which you should be (one of).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
You're not the boss of me
"
ventiman wrote:
"
AntonChigur wrote:

you cant come in here and use logic.....who you think you are

seriously comparing a 3 month league with a 2,5 year old league is borderline stupid be glad you have VBs in rampage at all beyond has none for sale for months

"
bobby3127 wrote:

this hurts so much how many in rampage for sale 3 ? how many in std 51 !!! ? did you fail economics 101 ?

All the standard void battery's that are sub 40 ex are mine, thanks for the hint i will up them towards 50exalts now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info