Raging spirits, best supports?

Hi, I want to make a summon raging spirit based build. There are however just too many support skills that work on thema dn not sure which would be the best combo.

I was considering using inc duration and faster casting (for highest number of spirits possible) , then consideing a 5l (I could use tabula but...I'm going for HC and seems a bit risky) , i'd have 2 sockets left (asuming faster casting and inc duration are good options....aren't they? ._.)

I never used or even seen spell echo yet, but seeming it grants a very nice cast speed i believe it would be good as well? and for damage i suppose multistrike is best (at leat seems better than melee phys trike and minion damage). As for faster attacks i probably wont be using since the build i've planned has very little dex.

I think it'd be SRS+Faster Casting+Increased Duration+Multistrike(4L)+Spell echo(5l) but...not sure really if i should give that much focus to numbers or more to damage.......

Anyway suggestions are welcome, thanks :3
Spell Echo, Multistrike, Empower, Melee Splash, Melee Physical Damage. Pretty much the optimal setup, certainly the one almost everyone uses.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Oct 26, 2014, 5:15:01 PM
Ancestral Bond

Soul Mantle setup:

Summon Raging Spirit + Multistrike + Empower + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage + Faster Casting.

Four-link setup:

SRS + Spell Echo + Empower + Melee Physical Damage

Six-link setup:

SRS + Spell Echo + Empower + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage + Faster Casting.

This is the absolute best setup.
I c, thanks for the answers :3
Last edited by Drkzaleos on Oct 26, 2014, 6:46:04 PM
If you don't have those two increased duration passive clusters, then inc duration is the best support by far, doubling or tripling the time your spirits can spend doing damage on target. If you do, then go with above setups.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Yep i was considering those 2 clusters. Guess ill go for damage mostly then. Thanks!
GhazzyTV - [Standard] SRS-Summoner Builds 15mil + DPS Uber Atziri Farming
Last edited by Sidad on Oct 26, 2014, 9:06:13 PM
"
Natharias wrote:

Four-link setup:

Six-link setup:

SRS + Spell Echo + Empower + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage + Faster Casting.

Wait what. No that's not the best setup -.-
Last edited by LovelyMonster on Oct 27, 2014, 3:01:41 AM
"
LovelyMonster wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

Four-link setup:

Six-link setup:

Wait what. No that's not the best setup -.-

How so?

If you're using two totems and a self-cast, you're getting enough spirits to chew threw large mobs and single targets, so Melee Splash just lowers single target DPS by 16%.

Minion Damage increases all of their damage by 77% at level 20. That's a HUGE difference and one that is better than Minion Speed. Increased Duration would only be better if you aren't going to run into your minion cap. But if you have skill duration nodes, three generators for spirits is likely to run into it. So Minion Damage is better.

As to the last setup, Faster Casting is only a quality of life improvement. You'll be doing more than enough damage, but Increased Duration would be better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info