Best gems to pair with purity of elements

Other than reduce mana, are there any gems worth pairing with Purity of elements that will further enhance its effect?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Not really. Other than reduced mana, the only support gems that really do anything for auras are Empower and Generosity. Empower is not very good for %-based auras (because it only adds a couple more percentage points; the single-element Purities are exceptions because getting them to level 23 gives you +1 max resist) and I assume you want your PoE to apply to yourself, so Generosity is out.

Also, be wary of supporting auras and buffs that reserve your mana, because it will increase the reservation amount and might throw off your mana management.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
Not really. Other than reduced mana, the only support gems that really do anything for auras are Empower and Generosity. Empower is not very good for %-based auras (because it only adds a couple more percentage points; the single-element Purities are exceptions because getting them to level 23 gives you +1 max resist) and I assume you want your PoE to apply to yourself, so Generosity is out.

Also, be wary of supporting auras and buffs that reserve your mana, because it will increase the reservation amount and might throw off your mana management.

Thanks. It's not the answer I wanted, but what I expected. :(

My current dualist is pretty light on mana use. I run Herald of Ash and Purity of elements off 620 mana (total) using reduce mana and regenerate fast enough that I don't carry mana flasks at all to keep dual strike and leap slam fully operational.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info