IGN: reigNNNNNN
Last edited by besplash on Feb 21, 2015, 6:26:00 PM
So you are reporting a guy for receiving an item that somebody freely gave to him through the trade window?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by besplash on Feb 21, 2015, 6:26:08 PM
Human nature, nor good or bad, is not implemented as part of the game. It is and will allways be your friend's fault for not checking who he trading with. It's not real life that you can show evidence of a thievery and wait for dev to punish him, no matter if it was Acuity, Shavronne's Wrappings, or Wisdom Scroll. Nothing has a real life value in this game. You should learn from your and your friend mistake and not repeat something so stupid next time
IGN:Foxy_Love
Last edited by Acidburn6 on Oct 26, 2014, 2:20:37 PM
None-the-less, if a deliberate wrong has been committed and it can be undone by staff, it should be.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
"
ChanBalam wrote:
None-the-less, if a deliberate wrong has been committed and it can be undone by staff, it should be.

It hasn't, it can't and wont be, and no it shouldn't be

Besides the guy was even nice enough to offer to sell it back, so in my eyes that's your loss for not paying the ransom

How do you sleep at night? Or do you just run around sucking people's blood at night and sleep during the day?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by besplash on Feb 21, 2015, 6:26:17 PM
"
JNF wrote:
"
"
ChanBalam wrote:

It hasn't, it can't and wont be, and no it shouldn't be

Besides the guy was even nice enough to offer to sell it back, so in my eyes that's your loss for not paying the ransom

How do you sleep at night? Or do you just run around sucking people's blood at night and sleep during the day?

you realize poe is just a mirror of society right ?
ahh it pains me to say this but iam with bmbi on this one

take a step outside and you will see this happening all the time he fucked up now he has to pay the price its called experience
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 27, 2014, 12:05:25 PM
"
ventiman wrote:

you realize poe is just a mirror of society right ?
ahh it pains me to say this but iam with bmbi on this one

take a step outside and you will see this happening all the time he fucked up now he has to pay the price its called experience

That's not an epiphany to me by any means. I've seen a lot in 31 years. I've been enlisted the military for 4, been to college, and been a member of the workforce for 15 years. Point being, my comment was directed towards someone, albeit jokingly, who took an empathetic stance towards the individual who is quite obviously in the wrong here. I agree entirely that the OP should be more cognisant of the way the world works, but condoning such behavior and writing it off as 'that's just how life is' is pathetic. Perhaps if people didn't condone such behavior, the world would be a different place.

To the OP: Tough lesson learned, particularly so with a taboo item such as Acuities, but a lesson nonetheless. That lesson is this: never lend out what you're not able to afford to lose. You made a critical error there by doing so (assuming you can't simply turn around and trade for another pair). In my case, I would never loan out my Shavronne's ring or chest, because I cannot simply turn around and trade for another.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by besplash on Feb 21, 2015, 6:26:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info