Malgaro's Burning Goddess (work In progress)

(Work in progress)

Hi, there all. I'd like to introduce you, to my main characters build.

This is Malgaro's Burning Goddess.

Lore:

Spoiler
Coming soon, a small back story to who this character is

The general Idea for this build was build around one single weapon The goddess scorned

and of course

With this weapons unique ability and very fun ideas. A build idea became some what something I had to do.
I am currently in the process of creating a currency mule for this character to get much better gear as I am struggling to get much further in merc. Hopefully however this will not put you off and with patience Ill be able to full complete this guide, and show you what this goddess can do.

If you are not put off continue reading ahead, and see what you think.

Build:

Spoiler
This the build for level 80 ish, however I am currently only level 57,
http://tinyurl.com/ncmeu2j

Current gear:

Spoiler

Current Gem set up:

Spoiler
4l set up's: Spectral throw - Life Leech - Lesser Multiple Projectiles - Increased weapon elemental damage
4 link aura Haste - Herald of Ash - Reduced Mana - Anger
4 link Single Target: (firstly yes I am aware this is AoE but believe me when I say it works wonders) Molten Strike - Increase Crit damage - increased Burning Damage - Weapon elemental damage.

Now this part become up to you I however prefer micro managing ability's makes any build a lot more tense to play. Enduring cry - Flammability - Immortal call - CWDT/Increased duration

Bandit's:

Spoiler
Save Oak/Kill All - Your choice
Save Oak
Kill

(again this is a work in progress and the build may take me a little while to complete I don't epect it to be cheap for me because this is one build I've been wanting to make for quite some time but only recently got the sword) I hope you give it a look over from time to time advice is always welcome. Will update as things change.

Update log

Spoiler
26/10/2014 - began process
26/10/2014 - added Bandit choices

Last edited by Sanirasnow on Oct 26, 2014, 5:45:03 AM
Saved for future edits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info