Plummeting Ursa Client Crash

Every time I go into a forest area and I see a drop bear the client crashes, anyone else getting these issues?
Hi everydaytool,

Sorry to hear you're getting this problem. When you say the client's "crashing", is it closing completely or just taking you back to the login screen?

It would be best if you're first able to run a Pack Check for us, otherwise if you coud run a dxdiag (start, run, "dxdiag") then post the results for us either in a spoiler put them on pastebin and give us the link. Thanks.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"
everydaytool wrote:
Every time I go into a forest area and I see a drop bear the client crashes, anyone else getting these issues?

I can confirm there is an issue with them, client completely crashes and closes. Never had a problem before this patch. My advice just get out of act 2 dropbear area as fast as possible and do as little there as you can.

Although: Even with crashing 3 times, I never died any one of them, might be that it's the same as alt f4 and your char logs pretty much instantly. Still scary though for HC.
Can you provide more details of the crash itself? Error messages? Windows error/event logs? Anything more than "it crashes" would be nice.
This is a very good example of the crash related to drop bears.

http://www.twitch.tv/ctcsback/c/5367302

This has also happened to me couple times, including during races.
I got an error message once, but now I get 'path of exile has stopped working'. It doesn't always freeze, only sometimes
"
everydaytool wrote:
I got an error message once, but now I get 'path of exile has stopped working'. It doesn't always freeze, only sometimes

Check the Windows Event/Error log.
Last edited by everydaytool on Oct 27, 2014, 12:36:59 AM
That isn't what was asked for, but in your case, it seems to contain some of the requested information. And it looks like you have a few PC issues. First, I'd recommend updating Windows and make sure all the updates are properly installed as our shows some update failures. Secondly, update your 740M drivers directly from the nvidia site. Yours seem a bit old. Finally, you might want to try disabling DEP as it is one cause for the crashes you are experiencing.
Hey guys,

This is a known issue and should be fixed in the near-future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info