Is it worth switching from D3?

very quick, just wondering if its worth switching games. d3 is bland and boring and has no social aspects to it. thx
Yes, it is.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
DiaLeCt_TF wrote:
very quick, just wondering if its worth switching games. d3 is bland and boring and has no social aspects to it. thx

the game at its core has very solid bases and is very enjoyable.
However, the polish is lacking (GGG needs to properly polish a lot of the shit they put in game for the game to feel high quality.

Over all I would say it's well worth it.
"
DiaLeCt_TF wrote:

gameplay fluidity: D3
performance fluidity: D3
itemization:Tie (both crappy)
build variety: POE ( by a little, since the only viable build(99% of the time) is being rich)
economy: Poe ( only because D3 has none XD)
rewardness:D3
social aspect: Poe, but you better not be a sissy, people can be rude, honest but rude
endgame: tie ( both sound fun for the first 2-3 days and get boring very fast by how colourless,flavourless and variationless they are)
Lore: D3, just because you cant skip Dalia's credit from Norm dominus
crafting: Poe but not by much, Master craftin was a step forward but sadly not in the right direction if we are talking about "fixing" crafting
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Oct 25, 2014, 8:15:08 PM
It depends on what you want. d3 is instant gratification. This is not.

Despite what some say though, hard work does pay off here. It is just not show up and win a trophy.

I left D3 and love POE.
Two different games =)
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
poe poops on d3.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
GodlyMe wrote:
poe poops on d3.

And D3 kind of likes it. Damn fecophiliacs.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
DiaLeCt_TF wrote:

build variety: POE ( by a little, since the only viable build(99% of the time) is being rich)
social aspect: Poe, but you better not be a sissy, people can be rude, honest but rude
endgame: tie ( both sound fun for the first 2-3 days and get boring very fast by how colourless,flavourless and variationless they are)
crafting: Poe but not by much, Master craftin was a step forward but sadly not in the right direction if we are talking about "fixing" crafting

poe destorys d3 in itemization and build variety. just look over top 50 on wiz rifts ladder and everyone is play flame hyras. must be the new cm wizard...lol

rest is pretty accurate.

OP only u can deside. I got over 100k elite kills in d3 over 2k hours and prefer poe.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AimlovesPOE-1825/career

there is a bunch of us who came over...i came over after ah shut down. dispise no trading and rng builds. AH cash out paid for all my ssupport packs and then some...love that part about d3 too bad u cant make money off d3 anymore

if poe had a ah it would be perfect imo
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 25, 2014, 9:05:54 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
DiaLeCt_TF wrote:

I agree mostly

@OP It's free to download and play,form your own opinion.

=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info