Thunder Lord Witch

Plz be nice as this is my first self craft so any feedback is much appreciated.

I'm calling the build the hybrid Thunder Lord, as the char is a life/es crit Lighting tendrils dual curse build. The build works around using Herald of Thunder as the Catalyst for massive damage boost as well as ll/ml and charges by using Curse on Hit. As the build is crit based, the purity aura is needed to help with relfect and i am thinking of adding the ES aura(spaced the name lmao) as added buffer. The main joy of the build comes to light when the Warlord curse is mixed with the Ghost Reaver keystone, as the leech then goes to the ES. Mid range damage so far (48) is at roughly 2.5kdps so the leech should keep my ES from dropping too fast.

If things pan out, then it might be possible to go CI with a never draining ES and give you the feeling of UUUUUNLIMITED POOOOOOOWEEEEERRR!! *cough cough* srry, just had to do it hahaha. Btw, at lvl 48 im only using a 4 link housing LT- FC- AL- CM.

For the bandits, I plan on going Oak, kill, kill

Gems:
Lightning Tendrils- added lightning- FC- Added AOE- Crit Multi- (up in the air).
Herald of Thunder- Curse on Hit- Conductivity- Warlords Mark

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rfsIIQB6UC40myLJwreB_HLYsFQkGWrrPQ9UyzUDDbXhEPfq-NGd2M2V_gEi19wbTvULWFgh4UsEwt9Ok2iY_67BjBxYhC8h1knev1SVHw1ZUuBx4Rlg5IXfJwUonTcNWTJxzcf8ZJsdfP-TfviLQMV8kNfOq6KPqCx8aeEH8Mfbc-QYf56Ni9_gqboffXrJiPRh0U-tLjajbpFm8kqhps5CK2-vemjmRwuylPhX1-M6SRjDYTnmHiVUs9X1JTl5V2ERBYflkmlekCOlhVxsNtXGuESHgvWAd85RhqY0Py4UcG2-dfaiep

Possible End game CI conversion: https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rfsIIQB6UC40myLJwreB_HLYsFQkGWrrPQ9UyzUDDbXhEPfq-NGd2M2V_gEi19wbTvULWFgh4UsEwt9Ok2iY_67BjBxYhC8h1knev1EZYOSF3ycFKJ03DVkycc3H_GtAxXyQ186roo-oLHxp4Qfwx9-eiboffXrJiPRhps5CK2-vemjmQpT4V9fjOkkYw2E549X1JTl5V2ERBYflnpAsNtXGuESHgvWAd85RhqY0Py4UcG2-dfaieppwidruL3i3oBb20Z2VsbJUuuEVA1uacrHU8sv4auFddWY_RxQ1Qd2RVQ2t3z6ioL

Again, thank you all for any feedback and will be updating as the build gets fleshed out. BTW gotta thank the guest on the podcast for the ideas with HoT.
Last edited by wykedtruth on Oct 29, 2014, 6:20:56 AM
updated
'nuther update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info