World #1 Bloodseeker?

I decided to take this challenge on with my shadow. I love the bloodclaw as it was my first wish for item on my first build in PoE. With the current meta though, low life w/ crit dagger even in off hand just has too many advantages. You said anything in the offhand right? I killed atziri and ran a few high level maps with no problems. By no means is this BIS items. The jewelry is really awful but this is what I came up with. The build is not optimized for claw but uses my normal crit dagger build and is fun none the less. I think a rare ES helmet would be better but I am lacking chromes at the moment to recolor any of mine.

Build

Gear
Spoiler

Screenshots
Spoiler
without flask
With flask
Last edited by cjpotter on Oct 26, 2014, 10:39:39 PM
Aww come on :(

You said wear blood seeker and any offhand. My gear costed less than 20ex
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Oct 26, 2014, 11:12:59 PM
how the hell do you have a level 17 HoT already???? I play this game 3000+ hours in a year and I do NOT get level 17 in less than a week.....assuming the 20% quality was from GCPs....because otherwise just even further insane
"
Xaxarius wrote:
how the hell do you have a level 17 HoT already???? I play this game 3000+ hours in a year and I do NOT get level 17 in less than a week.....assuming the 20% quality was from GCPs....because otherwise just even further insane

Er only lvl 17... Assume from lvl 1 and not xp Gemcutter box it should be around mid 18 or mid 19 by now after 1 week has passed if the player has the time.
"
Xaxarius wrote:

1 untainted would do that easily.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Xaxarius wrote:

Level 17 takes literally 30 mins.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

Level 17 takes literally 30 mins.

If that even. 1-20 can be done in a day if you're actually playing that day, even less commitment needed if they're active gems and can go into the Disfavour + lvl4 Enlighten gem factory.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info