World #1 Bloodseeker?

I dont have a bloodseeker to join in :(

I got 132k with a lvl17 white cats paw though, do I win the booby prize?

Spoiler

tbh its far from a deeps oriented tree this is working through unfortunately, not rly my style

lol op is getting rekt
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
this is a pretty interesting thread actually. good to see that a bloodseeker is not quite dead in the water as far as dps and builds go.

but just to get the highest number of dps, does that mean that build is actually usable? i know the OPs is but what about other people just trying to beat it. can and would you actually map with what you're putting together?
"
xMustard wrote:
would you actually map with what you're putting together?

would I? no, not at all man lol, not in a million years. Dual Strike, so cant use my aegis and wastes all those points I spent on shield block, no dream frags/auxium aka rip using random diamond ring from stash, abyssus aka rip abomination of a hat.

Can you map with them? Well the op seems to be doing all those things and is managing so obviously in theory it can work if you build for it but ya, Im just messing around, thats not a serious setup for a proper build I have.

Jake will be back soon though with some 35 aura, quad herald, low life, bloodmagic, CoE, wrath fang, legacy shavs, legacy crit multi, mirror heavy, 15 power charge deatchwitch with 7 figure dps that can 1 shot extra life double dominus from the splash off a minion to very seriously put us all back in our noob boxes Im sure.

I am getting around 11k DPS with Reave and 13k DPS with Dual Strike, and I am doing pretty well in maps. Only map mods that can seriously hurt this character is "Player recovers x 50% slower" and "Blood Magic."

I say OP can fare much better than me with that much DPS OP's build has.

Edit: Just to make this a bit more clear, my build is map viable, now is it map optimized? Possibly no, there are still hurdles to cover before it can tackle almost anything in maps.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 25, 2014, 7:31:35 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Jake will be back soon though with some 35 aura, quad herald, low life, bloodmagic, CoE, wrath fang, legacy shavs, legacy crit multi, mirror heavy, 15 power charge deatchwitch with 7 figure dps that can 1 shot extra life double dominus from the splash off a minion to very seriously put us all back in our noob boxes Im sure.

Looking forward to seeing this.

"
Vincendra wrote:
~150k DPS on a 5l

Ooh, atziri flask. I'll pop one of those and see what i can spike to.

Thanks for chiming in everyone! It's neat to see such interest in the item.
Though one of the points was to see people making viable things; I may have to add "viable" to the title if the title does fall to me in the end.

I would say current leader is Vincendra if he actually maps w/ the abyssus.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
OP I'm curious how you can think you possibly have the #1 DPS with that second claw. There are mirror quality claws out there and yours is pretty damn far from that.
"
SorakPoE wrote:
OP I'm curious how you can think you possibly have the #1 DPS with that second claw. There are mirror quality claws out there and yours is pretty damn far from that.

That almost feels like cheating. :)
hey the flask is cheating! :D

ok new flask build, last resort op lvl1 unique claw build, life + coil this time so somewhat more viable with abyssus, this is at least the gear this character uses aside the hat and my new op claw.

Spoiler

someone will have a proper claw build with a mirrored claw ya. 90k dps is no joke though, these dagger chars Im fooling around with here map with like 60-70k dps with their regular skill setups and it brutally destroys content. Op has done well to squeeze 90k out of those weapons he has and should be proud of it for sure, its more than any character I have maps with. JohnNamikazes setup, I believe him when he says hes running down maps just fine with the figures hes reporting, thats enough to comfortably beat content. I remember mapping with 2k phys cleave and 4k dual strike at the start of open beta, and I was the glass cannon of the group lol. 90k is excessive damage.
"
SorakPoE wrote:

Yeah, my second claw is worth maybe 5% of what the mirror claws are valued at. I'm pretty sure that anyone who used a build at all similar to mine with a mirror claw would do at least 60% more damage than me. Heck, they probably wouldn't have to use Aby at all to achieve my DPS.

I guess what I'm trying to get out of it is that my build achieves top dps with the bloodseeker. I read the shadow forums a lot, and I have yet to find any viable build posted that uses a bloodseeker and out-dps's mine. I'd like have an honest claim on my thread title to attract attention and show people a build that uses one of my favorite unique items in the game.

(I'm also working on two life based versions of the build, on that uses evasion and one that uses EB and AA, and likely MoM eventually)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info