New trading system is coming soon!

Confirmed by Chris!

Spoiler
10 months ago.
Spoiler
"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

"
Chris wrote:
There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Oct 25, 2014, 12:51:47 PM
Im hoestly hoping they scrapped that idea to the junk bin, because it honestly sounds BAD, as in much worse then what we already have access to.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Anything that gives access to items to be bought/sold when both parties aren't online at the same time is a huge step forward. We'd still need .trade with a system like that from that short summary, but at least you'd no longer be restricted to doing business with the tiny percentage if the player base that shares your schedule.
coming soon(tm)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Guys stop being unrealistic, we will have this within the next 12 years without a doubt.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
morbo wrote:
coming soon(tm)
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Coming 2024.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
The only thing i'm waiting for.
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
lol. Funny thread
Standard Forever
10 months ago? More like a few years ago.
If you look back, posts made a few years ago, you would find out they have been planning this since a long time ago but doesn't seem to be ever implemented.
I lost all hope for a trading system to be honest.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info