change iiq for iir map bonus

there is just too many loot droping you should just remove iiq fomr map bonus and add the iir so average unique drop still be the same for every ppl. maybe increase a bit iiq for more party members. The goal by nerfing iiq items was to make the game enjoyable by not seeing just items on the ground. if u are in a fast map clearing party u have to put permanent loot indication to not miss any currency or rare even uniques/maps sometimes!!! its just bad for the game i think :(

focus on the game not jsut loot! ty for responding to this issue and sry for my so so english.
Last edited by Jabba_The_Hot on Oct 24, 2014, 5:48:23 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The problem with that is the only thing I want to drop from a map is more maps. IIR won't help me with that.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
What an awful suggestion.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
iir + map drop iiq? the problem is that in late maps fast party i rly dont focus on gameplay but not missing any loot. there is no proble mwhen i play alone or with 1 firned the issue is when 3+ppl with full party its bad. im just thinking if this could be balanced, only suggestion!
Last edited by Jabba_The_Hot on Oct 24, 2014, 7:49:42 PM
IIQ does not affect map drops in practice anyway Kappa
+1. what is the point of the ridiculous, screen-filling loot drops? How the heck was that boss carrying all that stuff anyway, and since it was all utterly useless, why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info