Chris pls give us westerners a Halloween event too

"
Sounds like SOMEBODY misses trick-or-treating lol :D

More like click-or-treating!

I went there.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
terrorist wrote:
Having had these types of events in every f2p MMO in existence, I thoroughly encourage them to not add them to PoE as it completely destroys the game's atmosphere. You just want free MTX, that's fine but there are better ways to go about it.

I tend to agree, but implemented correctly it wouldn't have to break immersion nor feel cheap-f2p-ish. Of course it would need ressources which GGG probably doesn't have. What Garena did for the event takes almost no effort.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Of course it would need ressources which GGG probably doesn't have. What Garena did for the event takes almost no effort.

What are ressources

Human ressources, work hours.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Oct 24, 2014, 6:14:00 PM
"
IDEA

Vendors once every 6 hours on halloween refresh a "trick or treat" option

You will randomly either receive a treat from the vendor (a random orb higher than alch lets say, or possibly a unique huehue), or the vendor will pull a trick on you (teleport you into a 100% dual reflect map filled with all kinds of ghosts, goblins, witches and werewolves.

Should you manage to defeat the boss of the Trick map, a Jay Wilson pumpkin-head on the body of a horse, you will have a 20% chance to drop a custom unique broomstick (2 handed unique staff)
I want this! (Well, maybe not the Jay Wilson monster), but the idea is cool!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
CookieVortex wrote:
Wish we had any events :(. Not only some weird races played by nobody..

I wouldn't say by "nobody;' today's first race had almost 6,000 entries. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Event pls
Last edited by Yun on Oct 24, 2014, 8:36:17 PM
Dig the J.W. pumpkin head idea.
Even Garena does rewards better than GGG?

I'mdun
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info