Short Allocation? Seriously

Is anyone else as as disappointed as i am, that all zones i still make are still SA, so if i add people, now that zone is fubarred, and set as SA instead of PA like it should be?

This was the one thing i was looking forward to this patch, and its not even working right.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
Is anyone else as as disappointed as i am, that all zones i still make are still SA, so if i add people, now that zone is fubarred, and set as SA instead of PA like it should be?

This was the one thing i was looking forward to this patch, and its not even working right.

Post an actuall proof next time , so we can take your problem seriously .

Anyways you can check your , UI options and set the default loot to : Permanent allocation.
R.I.P 4.B.
Yes, its a step, but since really the only time i group is hunting masters, and when i find them i share with 820, so it does nothing for me at all really. I really expected that if you had PA set, that would be your default for all zones you create, since thats how it was before with SA. Very Very Disappointed in this.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Post an actuall proof next time , so we can take your problem seriously .

Anyways you can check your , UI options and set the default loot to : Permanent allocation.

LTR much?
If you say so, LOL.
Yea it's also annoying when I need help with Necropolis Merveil boss. I have to exit zone, create party, then go back in, wasting a portal, just to make it PA. Because if I create party inside the zone, even it party interface says PA, it's still SA.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Oct 25, 2014, 12:33:43 PM
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
Yea it's also annoying when I need help with Necropolis Merveil boss. I have to exit zone, create party, then go back in, wasting a portal, just to make it PA. Because if I create party inside the zone, even it party interface says PA, it's still SA.

does that even work? because i wouldn't think it would, once a zone is SA i thought it stayed that way.
It'd be nice if interesting loot would highlight on PA like it does on SA. I don't see why this cannot be programmed.
It is counter-intuitive that short allocation is set as default for your instances you create outside of party despite setting permanent allocation as default.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info