so... Anuhart just hit Solo Self Found level 100 on his Stream

"
Alaran87 wrote:
When I see you that you made a new account and went playing Rampage or Beyond with only one character by not trading and etc... Then I can say congratz, like this there is no level of trust for this.
You are not the self found dude, you have no proofs for it. You are just a lame streamer who wants fame.

Make a new account, new league, have only one char., and then you can be "self found", which is imo stupid thing for poe leagues where economy is based on trading. and self found goes against it.

You may not believe this, but I know the guy since Open Beta. Way before streaming.
He's the real deal, and as true self found as one can possibly get.
You can doubt his skill or playing style. Never doubt this achievement.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
morbo wrote:
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
congratz i guess, i dont think its that impressive, it doesnt take more skill than not selffound either.

What is "skill" in PoE?

Self-found takes a lot more knowledge, understanding, patience, nerves, time, dedication... While me and you just fire up chat to insta-get the orbs we need, Anu is doing contrived recipes that nobody does or even remembers.

Skill, as in "hand-eye-coordination" while fighting mobs & how fast you drink potions, has nothing to do with self-found game-play.

But SF requires a lot more knowledge & understanding of the game, than non-SF.

couple people said that selffound takes more 'skill' so i said that it doesnt. you can define skill however you want, aiming-wise its kinda.. well its not hard to aim on an enemy in PoE lol.

but you can also define skill as game experience.

yes it takes more time, but it doesnt take more knowledge, nor understanding. its not much harder than not -solo selffound- either. i say that because i tried it. you dont need BiS gear to be fast in the game. BiS gear is just overkill that maybe gives you like 20-25% faster clearspeed while also investing 20-25% time in just trading.
yes, partying is quite a bit faster, but solo vs. solo selffound? not that much.
Last edited by Therealshotzz on Oct 25, 2014, 4:19:02 AM
"
Therealshotzz wrote:

yes, partying is quite a bit faster, but solo vs. solo selffound? not that much.

Wrong. Good gear, as you say, makes you clear speed MUCH better, no matter what. AND, maybe more important, a solo self found player can't buy maps, and will use A LOT more time building up that map pool needed to reach 100.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Alaran87 wrote:
When I see you that you made a new account and went playing Rampage or Beyond with only one character by not trading and etc... Then I can say congratz, like this there is no level of trust for this.
You are not the self found dude, you have no proofs for it. You are just a lame streamer who wants fame.

Make a new account, new league, have only one char., and then you can be "self found", which is imo stupid thing for poe leagues where economy is based on trading. and self found goes against it.

this is load of BS, just because you have more then 1 character doesn't mean you aren't a self-found player. Also having only 1 toon doesn't make you a self-found player. Only reason to post any hate of his accomplishment is jealousy. Even if he wasn't 100% self found reaching Level 100 is still a pretty large accomplishment that most players still haven't reached including you.
Congrats, Anuhart!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
"
Ormagoeden wrote:
It's nothing if he didn't do it on HC/Beyond

That is an interesting statement. Let us examine this. "It is nothing". If something is, then logic dictates it cannot be nothing.

It's nothing special/Not an achievement. Thought you were smarter than that
Last edited by Ormagoeden on Oct 25, 2014, 4:37:53 AM
^He is, that much is evident.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Therealshotzz wrote:

Wrong. Good gear, as you say, makes you clear speed MUCH better, no matter what. AND, maybe more important, a solo self found player can't buy maps, and will use A LOT more time building up that map pool needed to reach 100.

there's no need to buy maps, i never did it and i probably never have to. so that point is already out of your argument (maybe learn to roll maps?)

'good gear' as mirror gear? gl getting that gear on a temp league. its faster to get 1 character to level 100 before mirror gear appears. and 'good' gear like a 200 pdps dagger with 9 crit is already enough to 2 shot on ~75 maps with phys ST (idk how it is after the recent ST nerf however, cant be much worse tho). so while you selffound a 200 pdps dagger with 9 crit (which isnt really uncommon) you might also 'just' buy a dagger that costs like 20 ex and has 300 pdps and 9 crit which doesnt even grant you a HUGE increase of clearspeed.

i dont even know why im writing this, its impossible to change your mind anyways, even with enough game experience to prove it..

have a nice day.
"
Ormagoeden wrote:
"
"
Ormagoeden wrote:
It's nothing if he didn't do it on HC/Beyond

That is an interesting statement. Let us examine this. "It is nothing". If something is, then logic dictates it cannot be nothing.

It's nothing special/Not an achievement. Thought you were smarter than that

What is, or what is not achievement is always subjective.

For example, for me, doing 100 lvl on Standard solo self fond is achievement I admire, but buying your progress off trade chat in HC league is for me not achievement at all, and playing HC league in general is for me, let's say, not the wisest thing one can do.

Anyway, GZ Anu :)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Oct 25, 2014, 5:28:08 AM
Very impressive Anuhart. Very impressive.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info