so... Anuhart just hit Solo Self Found level 100 on his Stream

There's a time for feedback, and a time to just be happy for Anu and his amazing achievement.
Was so great to see it happen, live.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Something ain't right. In 6k hours guy has found 100+ Ex, multiple (!) shavs, kaoms, and tons of other stuff I only know exists thanks to the wiki.

Meanwhile I've played half as much, found maybe a dozen Ex across all my chars and no item worth more than 15Ex.

GGG, can you please unflag my account for sucky drops? Ty.

Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Self found is a lie he receives donations off twitch and _ _ _(fill in the blanks).
Congratulations Anuhart. That's pretty crazy what you just did there.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
congratz i guess, i dont think its that impressive, it doesnt take more skill than not selffound either.

its just more time consuming. im pretty sure if this game was only selffound than alot of other people would be faster but yeah, you chose to be the 1% of the people which actually play the most unefficient way in this game.
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
congratz i guess, i dont think its that impressive, it doesnt take more skill than not selffound either.

its just more time consuming. im pretty sure if this game was only selffound than alot of other people would be faster but yeah, you chose to be the 1% of the people which actually play the most unefficient way in this game.

This^
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Therealshotzz wrote:

This^

im glad you dont take it as an insult :')

"
Therealshotzz wrote:

What is "skill" in PoE?

Self-found takes a lot more knowledge, understanding, patience, nerves, time, dedication... While me and you just fire up chat to insta-get the orbs we need, Anu is doing contrived recipes that nobody does or even remembers.

Skill, as in "hand-eye-coordination" while fighting mobs & how fast you drink potions, has nothing to do with self-found game-play.

But SF requires a lot more knowledge & understanding of the game, than non-SF.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 25, 2014, 3:49:09 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
Therealshotzz wrote:

What is "skill" in PoE?

Self-found takes a lot more knowledge, understanding, patience, nerves, time, dedication... While me and you just fire up chat to insta-get the orbs we need, Anu is doing contrived recipes that nobody does or even remembers.

Skill, as in "hand-eye-coordination" while fighting mobs & how fast you drink potions, has nothing to do with self-found game-play.

But SF requires a lot more knowledge & understanding of the game, than non-SF.

Skill is RNG of course :O who has the best RNG!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
When I see you that you made a new account and went playing Rampage or Beyond with only one character by not trading and etc... Then I can say congratz, like this there is no level of trust for this.
You are not the self found dude, you have no proofs for it. You are just a lame streamer who wants fame.

Make a new account, new league, have only one char., and then you can be "self found", which is imo stupid thing for poe leagues where economy is based on trading. and self found goes against it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info