so... Anuhart just hit Solo Self Found level 100 on his Stream

"
tryhardgg wrote:
No proof that he played self found all the time though .

I am assuming his fans would say something if he did trade..

I say congratz !! and fxxk the haters. The Jelly police are after them
"
"
tryhardgg wrote:
No proof that he played self found all the time though .

There's really never any proof of anything when you really get down to the molecular level, is there?

This world is an illusion, exile

Proof has many meanings.... even to mathematicians. One of math's dirty little secrets is that we can't insist that people prove that they've proved something, otherwise we're in an infinite cycle of proof. We have to AGREE that they've proved something.
Grats on a job well done, mate
gz !
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
"
cavespro wrote:
Grats on 100. Wondering what your /played in standard is. Most people I talk to and friends list solo and are low to mid 90's in rampage. New leagues are just fun with fresh starts every few months. And with people always quitting to play something a month or 2 in at least you stuck it out.

His time /played was 69 days.
Noice, gz.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Congratulations!

I wish this game would be balanced for solo players, makes it very hard for us. Even impossible to beat dominus without endless grinding and hundreds of tries.
69 days is quite a lot of time, but still less than I thought it would be needed for 100. You must be quite efficient, although you deny it ;)

Want to share your number of deaths?

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Gratz man. I love to peak inside your stash to see what kind of goodies you found on way to 100. I'm sure some GG stuffs with that much kills.
Git R Dun!
"
Even impossible to beat dominus without endless grinding and hundreds of tries.

Disagree. I dont even start trading until maps with every character. Domino is easy people do it all blues.

Hell I'm 91 in rampage and 3/4 of my gear is still self found.
Only two things I bought.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 24, 2014, 3:00:16 PM
"
"
Nubatron wrote:
Grats on 100.

Shame all the hate still makes it into even threads like this. Such is life.

"All the hate" has only been 3 posts so far and one seemed sarcastic/joking so I think so far the hate to GZ ratio is still fairly stable

That's kind of my point. It was here.

To me, certain posts should be 'ceasefire on hostilities' because it should be universally celebrated. This is one of those posts. Whether you agree with the wants or needs of an SF player, it is widely recognized as harder. It's a congrats moment.

But that is naive and I know it. Oh well. Hope springs eternal :)
Last edited by Nubatron on Oct 24, 2014, 3:01:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info