so... Anuhart just hit Solo Self Found level 100 on his Stream

Grats buddy! Tuned in a few times over the last few months for some good music and a chill stream :)

Hope you won't leave us now... :D
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Congratulations TheAnuhart.

But I have to say, you guys are doing what you accuse GGG of doing all the time.

Putting (a) streamer on a special pedestal.

Is what Anuhart did a great accomplishment? Absolutely.

Is he the first to do it? Most likely not.

There are tons of people that play PoE and don't stream and post on the Forum.
Hell they are a lot more than "we" are. And it is highly likely that one of them achieved self found level 100.

To claim: "you are the first to do this ever" or "nobody will achieve that in a long time" is extremely narrow minded.

TheAnuhart is visible because he Streams and posts on the Forum and you hop on that "special pony" like you accuse GGG of making changes "only for the streamers". Forgetting all the "unvisible" players.

Anyway.

Congratulations (agian) TheAnuhart.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Congratulations TheAnuhart.

But I have to say, you guys are doing what you accuse GGG of doing all the time.

Putting (a) streamer on a special pedestal.

Is what Anuhart did a great accomplishment? Absolutely.

Is he the first to do it? Most likely not.

There are tons of people that play PoE and don't stream and post on the Forum.
Hell they are a lot more than "we" are. And it is highly likely that one of them achieved self found level 100.

To claim: "you are the first to do this ever" or "nobody will achieve that in a long time" is extremely narrow minded.

TheAnuhart is visible because he Streams and posts on the Forum and you hop on that "special pony" like you accuse GGG of making changes "only for the streamers". Forgetting all the "unvisible" players.

Anyway.

Congratulations (agian) TheAnuhart.

Except that there is a visible ladder - and that to date, this far into the life of Standard league there are currently exactly 105 lvl100 characters. It goes up by about a page every time a temp league ends.

You can add onto that a grand total of 16 HC lvl100s, 2 of whom have since died and moved to Standard ladder instead. A bunch of those characters are also by the same people, ie Havok has a lvl100 in both Standard and HC, etc.

Some people either have, or are currently mapping for their 3rd lvl100. A ton of the people who are lvl100 have two at that level. (danisonx, Leppas, SonicoSan and lots more I can't think of atm)

The point is, it is a very small group of people who have level 100 characters. Very small. Most of them are also very well known in their league by other high level players, because they party a lot, and they trade a lot. If nothing else (not that I think it's necessary) it's possible to check the forum history of every level 100 at will, because the list is entirely public, and not very large.

I don't think a claim at world first self found lvl100 is unreasonable in the slightest - I think it's almost assuredly correct. Level 99-->100 takes almost 500 lvl78 maps (not accounting for packsize, I think) in a 6man farm group, and the fact of self found is that you will NOT be running anything even remotely near all lvl78 maps. Hell, that didn't even really become a thing for most traders outside of closed mapping groups until broken carto boxes in Ambush.

so yeah, he gets a pedestal, because he did something insane. I don't know if anybody will ever have the mind to grind thousands of hours of slow, solo play (keep in mind his clear speed can't be anywhere near the 6man uber crushing groups that are farming peoples chars to 100 in Standard) to get to lvl100 with such a distinction as "solo selffound".

(Unless there's a league ofc, and then maybe, just maybe.)

anyways, gz Anuhart. Glad you made it there finally. I don't mind doing crazy things with Vaal Orbs, but I'd go out of my mind grinding to 100 in self found gear, alone, without a traders map pool. (not to mention the currency to roll every one of them to 40%+ packsize/magic monsters)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Hahaha.. I luv reading all the jelly posts. The problem with POE it attracted a lot of self-proclaim 'hardcore' players and when they realise playing 2 hours a day doesn't cut it unless you are being creative and efficient to make a mark in this game.

They whine like little Children, blaming the game, bullcraping on acknowledged players rather their crap play and uncreative theorycrafting/builds
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Oct 26, 2014, 11:51:53 AM
Congratulations again from me as well... i fired up your stream on that day a couple of hours before you dinged and was watching it most of the time, but at the exact time you dinged i had to go to the toilet, so i missed it ><

Anyway, a big accomplishment both for you and the self-found movement, keep it up :)
Last edited by Tom7i on Oct 26, 2014, 12:24:50 PM
"
johnKeys wrote:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

awesome man!
you deserve it!

http://www.twitch.tv/theanuhart

age of char?

time played?

cause 100 doesnt really seem like big deal to me (If I really wanted to, I could get to it in another week...).

Spoiler
theory-shadow: http://tinyurl.com/l3nu76x | puncture
Last edited by mokaiba on Oct 26, 2014, 12:13:54 PM
congrats!
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
congrats!
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
"
mokaiba wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:

awesome man!
you deserve it!

age of char?

time played?

cause 100 doesnt really seem like big deal to me (If I really wanted to, I could get to it in another week...).

Spoiler

you're joking right? over 4 and a half days to get to 70 is slow as sh*t
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
mokaiba wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:

awesome man!
you deserve it!

age of char?

time played?

Spoiler

you're joking right? over 4 and a half days to get to 70 is slow as sh*t

you say that, yet the all ladders top 15000 are level 85 or higher and for the leagues, have been working on it for quite some time. Considering, I just started, I'd say that is fast.

do /played on JaketheAlmightyWitch level 71 witch. Im curious to know your play time on it,. basically, give proof its slow or shut up. :)
theory-shadow: http://tinyurl.com/l3nu76x | puncture
Last edited by mokaiba on Oct 26, 2014, 12:27:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info