FPS DROP

Hi guys,

Recently i've noticed that during party play when alot of things r going on the screen my fps drops so low that i can't play. I've got zotac gtx 780 amp edition and i haven't had any problems with the game since the beginning. I upgraded all drivers and stuff and i don't have any idea what happened ;/. I hope some of u will help solve this problem. CHEERS !
I got the same problem,im playing mostly solo,but when I play maps with patches of burning ground,or shocking ground i get fps drops...
I got 1 year old PC
intel i5 3,4 mhz
8 gb ram memory
msi ge force gtx760 2 gb
so far my pc was doing pretty good,tested some high requirement games,ran them with no problems on high details,my first thoughts were that engine of poe needs some updating...
Not your card, not the drivers. If D3 can't run without fps drops, don't expect this game too when it can have A LOT more effects on screen.
GGG keep adding stuff to the game which wasn't tested properly , so honestly no wonder that FPS drops happen that often when we play in a full group .

Once you learn to accept this fact , you won't be bothered that much by the issues PoE has atm .

p.s. Bring the guy that worked during Nemesis in GGG back to fix your stuff .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Oct 24, 2014, 8:21:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info