Well guys.....

"
Jojas wrote:
Desync, freezes and occasional crashes are a serious technical issue, no doubt. But not enough to make it unplayable. I just don't think it helps at all going hyperbolic and throwing accusations around, especially when there is evidence to the contrary.

Playing way too survival builds doesn't really justify this whole HC thing though.

I play HC myself, I've had weird crashed in open areas with no mobs nearby at all, I log in to see the Standard title mock me, only thing that piss me off here is I got no idea what mob killed me.

Strongboxes with Ice Nova / Contains Rogue Exile / Freeze - IS A GIANT NOPE in my book:
- Ice Nova -> If you desync in high level map, it will 1-shot you (wtflol), can we ever get some info of how much dmg that shit does?
- Contains Rogue Exile -> Make it PRELOAD the fucking Exile, holy shit.
- Freeze -> Get a lag with this and you die in a split-second.

I gave up and just went over to Max Block ONCE AGAIN, to make sure I could get Lv 90 which was my goal, by playing as casual as I possible knew (Not playing 24/7).
Also please fucking nerf retarded spike damage, it's not interesting to have weird 1-shot mechanics you have no control over.

In all reality, I doubt GGG got the funds to actually fix any of their problems right now, and they are only making it worse.. Adding Dominus Area was just a punch to the face for a lot of people without top-end PC's, a lot of people ask daily about a way to REMOVE RAIN, yet nothing have been done.

A lot of players leaves already 2 months into new leagues, it simply gets too boring and then GGG have a low player-base once again.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Oct 24, 2014, 10:29:13 AM
"
pookyfied wrote:

Desync/Lagg/Crashing. All things pointing me to standard. Sorry HC bros.

thats why I play standart on POE
(played HC on diablo2)
"
Derpey wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
Desync, freezes and occasional crashes are a serious technical issue, no doubt. But not enough to make it unplayable. I just don't think it helps at all going hyperbolic and throwing accusations around, especially when there is evidence to the contrary.

Playing way too survival builds doesn't really justify this whole HC thing though.

I play HC myself, I've had weird crashed in open areas with no mobs nearby at all, I log in to see the Standard title mock me, only thing that piss me off here is I got no idea what mob killed me.

Strongboxes with Ice Nova / Contains Rogue Exile / Freeze - IS A GIANT NOPE in my book:
- Ice Nova -> If you desync in high level map, it will 1-shot you (wtflol), can we ever get some info of how much dmg that shit does?
- Contains Rogue Exile -> Make it PRELOAD the fucking Exile, holy shit.
- Freeze -> Get a lag with this and you die in a split-second.

I gave up and just went over to Max Block ONCE AGAIN, to make sure I could get Lv 90 which was my goal, by playing as casual as I possible knew (Not playing 24/7).
Also please fucking nerf retarded spike damage, it's not interesting to have weird 1-shot mechanics you have no control over.

In all reality, I doubt GGG got the funds to actually fix any of their problems right now, and they are only making it worse.. Adding Dominus Area was just a punch to the face for a lot of people without top-end PC's, a lot of people ask daily about a way to REMOVE RAIN, yet nothing have been done.

A lot of players leaves already 2 months into new leagues, it simply gets too boring and then GGG have a low player-base once again.

I made another post earlier for a community poll, and most of the replies were essentially "delay further content in order to combat desync/crashing. I really want them to do this.
Here until the end.
"
pookyfied wrote:
Game crashed last night mid game play. Relogged to standard. I wasn't even near many mobs and had full hp. Also it was a tendrils build and the lagg and desync was crazy. I am seriously considering transferring all my stuff to standard. Do the GGG devs play online? Because I don't think they do. If they did, they would see that it's unplayable on HC.

TL:DR edit

Desync/Lagg/Crashing. All things pointing me to standard. Sorry HC bros.

Sad but true , the game in it's state right now is not really good for playing hardcore .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info