Well guys.....

Game crashed last night mid game play. Relogged to standard. I wasn't even near many mobs and had full hp. Also it was a tendrils build and the lagg and desync was crazy. I am seriously considering transferring all my stuff to standard. Do the GGG devs play online? Because I don't think they do. If they did, they would see that it's unplayable on HC.

TL:DR edit

Desync/Lagg/Crashing. All things pointing me to standard. Sorry HC bros.
Here until the end.
Last edited by pookyfied on Oct 24, 2014, 9:33:22 AM
Desync and crashing are two different things.
"
pookyfied wrote:
Game crashed last night mid game play

"
pookyfied wrote:
Desync is real

Isn't this two different reasons for dying?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
pookyfied wrote:
Game crashed last night mid game play

"
pookyfied wrote:
Desync is real

Isn't this two different reasons for dying?

Yes and both have happened to me. Last night was the crash though
Here until the end.
"
pookyfied wrote:
If they did, they would see that it's unplayable on HC.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/999015
"
Jojas wrote:
"
pookyfied wrote:
If they did, they would see that it's unplayable on HC.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/999015

Yes I know there are people that are 100 but that doesn't mean that the GGG devs actually play this game. Sure some people get lucky and don't desync or lagg or crash but should we have to play around that? Am I playing against the npcs and mobs or against the servers and other server side related things. Look diablo 3 used to lagg bad, they fixed it later to make it bearable. GGG can do the same.
Here until the end.
Desync, freezes and occasional crashes are a serious technical issue, no doubt. But not enough to make it unplayable. I just don't think it helps at all going hyperbolic and throwing accusations around, especially when there is evidence to the contrary.
"
Jojas wrote:
Desync, freezes and occasional crashes are a serious technical issue, no doubt. But not enough to make it unplayable. I just don't think it helps at all going hyperbolic and throwing accusations around, especially when there is evidence to the contrary.

I guess I mean, unplayable on HC for me. It is an accusation against GGG to say they don't really play the game. But I think its sort of true. But you know they probably are so busy they don't even have the time...who knows...

Don't get me wrong though I love this game. But for now I think I'm going to play standard only
Here until the end.
That's why stopped bothering with hc leagues be it temp or legacy .

When they fix some of the issues the OP was talking about , I'll give hc a second chance untill then it's just not worth it .

"
skaterboy80 wrote:
That's why stopped bothering with hc leagues be it temp or legacy .

When they fix some of the issues the OP was talking about , I'll give hc a second chance untill then it's just not worth it .

While this may be true for some people - regions, ISPs', PC issues? It's not reality for most of us.

I played the HC challenge league this season along with about 12 people on my friends list and none of us died to a desync/disconnect this time around that I heard of. Plenty of RIP's at lvl 80+ mind you, but almost all of them to map bosses, rogue exiles or bad rare combos, also those damn Zana maps... (ok, we are level 70 we can do a lv 73 map right?) lol not a chance...

HC is a good time! There are/were plenty of pub groups doing maps at all hours and a great community. Better luck next time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info