More Zana quest bullshit

Got a timed Zana quest in a lvl-71 Mountain Ledge map - find the lost map.

Tracked down the map boss, Harbinger(?) of Frost, and killed him before the timer ran out. Result, no map dropped.

If the map boss isn't the target, how the hell are you supposed to find the damn map? Pure luck? Five minutes is way too short to clear Mountain Ledge.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did you kill stuff along the way, or did it take you the whole 5 min to reach the map boss?
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Did you kill stuff along the way, or did it take you the whole 5 min to reach the map boss?

Rekon he rushed the boss xD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

I killed everything up to the boss and his minions.
"
RogueMage wrote:
how the hell are you supposed to find the damn map? Pure luck?

Yes. The map can be on any mob. Kinda shitty, but if it was always on boss, then the mission would essentially be the same as "kill corrupted boss" one.

There is also a Zana mission, where you need to find a unique item, which can also be anywhere.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
It's not "BS" it's just balancing for group play.

For last few days I'm doing dailies with a friend, and even somewhat challenging ones became snoozing festa comparing do doing it solo. And it's only 2 players...
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Even better: the map item can even be hidden under rocks, in pots, in chests and so forth:) Gotta check those out too!
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Timers suck. I don't play on a timer. My zana still has 0 rep, and will likely stay that way.
5 min on mountain ledge to check every rock and do a full clear is at least possible.

5 min in temple, or somewhere larger like Necropolis, to find a map good f'n luck. pots are everywhere.

Don't sweat it, her timed quests are only about every 3rd day. For me anyway, maybe I'm lucky? It's like the whole game is random or something.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Mountain Ledge is about the best map besides a Strand for that kind of mission. Had a Museum yesterday with that mission and we were probably going to fail but came across a Cartographer's Strongbox to get the map drop. It was a 67 mission so it would have been a waste to spend much time and currency rolling it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info